SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Where is Zelda at? I really need some csps for her  :>.>palm:

Quote from: Stargun the Darkside on June 22, 2015, 06:48:20 PM
Where is Zelda at? I really need some csps for her  :>.>palm:
Her image is not there,
shes the tiny icon between yoshi and ZSS

Im a fairly new hacker here on the vault. Csp, texture, Css, sss, battle portraits, i will take requests for those. (once in a while stage editor parts)

SJS can we PLEASE get 3.6 Beta CSPs for the new stuff? :)

Thank you for reading!

Quote from: Psycho_Ghost on June 24, 2015, 08:36:28 AM
SJS can we PLEASE get 3.6 Beta CSPs for the new stuff? :)

Thank you for reading!
More than likely sure we will. :)
retired

June 25, 2015, 02:56:41 PM #6095 Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 02:58:04 PM by Γ
Hey SJS, I was just wondering why you don't have Mario Mafio as a CSP. I'm just saying, he's the most downloaded Mario hack, don't you think he deserves a CSP?

Quote from: Γ on June 25, 2015, 02:56:41 PM
Hey SJS, I was just wondering why you don't have Mario Mafio as a CSP. I'm just saying, he's the most downloaded Mario hack, don't you think he deserves a CSP?
He makes CSPs by request, not by popularity.


June 26, 2015, 03:23:43 AM #6098 Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 03:26:21 AM by Mewphelis
I know I said that I would upload CSS icons a while ago, but they looked REALLY bad so I remade them.  To be honest, I wouldn't say they're that good.  To make up for my late return I will pay the fee, I made some stock icons, CSS icons, BPs and a fix for Mewtwo's CSP. The fix is that his green CSP had purple eyes pre 3.6 Beta but now he has green eyes. I might make more stuff but clearly I can't keep promises. If the stock icons look bad, change the format to CMPR. (Does anyone know if stock icons don't work if you change them from C14 to CMPR?)

Battle Portraits: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ovw9om5dtmcyqo1/AACO5dTjjqpKHeMFekvYI58Ea?dl=0
Stock Icons: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9duppzfej85m0tf/AAAOhaJhUyW2Qk7cAFwZKuL0a?dl=0
CSS Icons: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mrq3xxxb5so1id1/AAD5EuM2YA_rPSTPCACMd6rGa?dl=0
Portrait Fix: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/97urjwfb74z03e3/AAANQGRBUB7kjRWlsl6f6nWma?dl=0


June 26, 2015, 02:41:53 PM #6099 Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 02:57:37 PM by Γ
Quote from: raptr on June 25, 2015, 07:15:27 PM
He makes CSPs by request, not by popularity.

Okay then, I'm requesting Mario Mafio as a CSP. How about that. I'm surprised no one's requested him already...

Edit: And in case I'm required to link it; http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4574

How Long Does it usally take him to fill out requests?

Im a fairly new hacker here on the vault. Csp, texture, Css, sss, battle portraits, i will take requests for those. (once in a while stage editor parts)

Guys, i think hes busy with life for now. Maybe thats why we havent seen him yet...
retired


I have been pretty busy lately. No time for requests, but I did make this.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


July 04, 2015, 07:17:48 AM #6104 Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 07:19:12 AM by Mewphelis
Wow, I didn't get a notification about this! Great job as always, glad to see you back!  :)