SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on December 07, 2015, 01:22:59 PM
I made these over the weekend, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Guess this means he isn't responsible for the poses seen in the leaked PM builds, or at least he's ignoring the subject for obvious reasons...as should we.

Quote from: SJS on December 07, 2015, 01:22:59 PM
I made these over the weekend, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Guess I'm mistaken then.

On another note, would you be cool with me making PM BPs and CSS Icons for your newest set of CSPs and posting them here?

Quote from: ECHOnce on December 08, 2015, 02:53:23 AM
Guess I'm mistaken then.

On another note, would you be cool with me making PM BPs and CSS Icons for your newest set of CSPs and posting them here?

I made some, but I'm definitely not doing them for EVERY portrait. I also made some stock icons.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ovw9om5dtmcyqo1/AACO5dTjjqpKHeMFekvYI58Ea?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9duppzfej85m0tf/AAAOhaJhUyW2Qk7cAFwZKuL0a?dl=0

December 13, 2015, 03:58:59 AM #6198 Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 04:00:33 AM by ECHOnce
Quote from: Mewphelis on December 13, 2015, 01:33:34 AM
I made some, but I'm definitely not doing them for EVERY portrait. I also made some stock icons.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ovw9om5dtmcyqo1/AACO5dTjjqpKHeMFekvYI58Ea?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9duppzfej85m0tf/AAAOhaJhUyW2Qk7cAFwZKuL0a?dl=0
So I don't need confirmation or anything?  Because I have pretty much all of them done, just been withholding them in case SJS wouldn't want me to.

EDIT: How do you go about making icons?  I'm pretty awful with pixel art, but I would be interested in doing those too, if there's an easier method (like cropping the heads out and sizing them down, but without losing quality)

I could send you a pm over Smashboards of you want.


Definitely not a pro at this but was lookin through your Peach icons and saw one that you didn't have, so tried to create one using your style. I'd say it came out pretty well. Still new at all of this but do plan to get better



December 28, 2015, 03:23:01 PM #6204 Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 03:25:33 PM by Scout
Yo, would you still happen to have the april fools csp's SJS?

I wanna play a prank on my brother, and mess up his build with some wonderful windows vista paint textures.

Quote from: Scout on December 28, 2015, 03:23:01 PM
Yo, would you still happen to have the april fools csp's SJS?

I wanna play a prank on my brother, and mess up his build with some wonderful windows vista paint textures.
now i'm curious about those.
though, maybe you can rip them from Brawl Minus
What exactly does this thread do?

Hey, how come in the Dropbox, the images have a white background, aren't they supposed to be transparent for use?

Quote from: Huarbolo on January 14, 2016, 12:30:53 AM
Hey, how come in the Dropbox, the images have a white background, aren't they supposed to be transparent for use?
You should be able to avoid that if you download the image via the DL button; for some reason saving them through other methods seems to cause that problem.