SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

June 29, 2010, 06:37:16 AM #195 Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 01:52:19 PM by ASF1nk
Oh yeah!!
SJS rolles like me (smirk) :roll:
Skype: ASF1nk



All I can see is PHOTOBUCKET: UPGRADE TO PRO TODAY! B/

Quote from: ShadowTheShinobi on June 29, 2010, 08:22:15 PM
All I can see is PHOTOBUCKET: UPGRADE TO PRO TODAY! B/
was gonna comment on this too...

yeah when stuff is fixed i would like to ask for a couple things, i tired to make my own and i failed

Hey, give me the cash and I'll gladly upgrade to Pro. 'Til then, you'll just have to suffer  :af:

Quote from: RoxasDe on June 28, 2010, 12:57:36 AM
I feel as my request got ignored

Sorry, usually I don't forget about people's requests, but I actually did miss your two. Anyway, I downloaded the textures you requested and they're in my queue folder.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Awesome Thank you a lot SJS

Made by my best friend, Annelies.
My High quality BRSTMs Collection!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59370.0


I have no Zelda CSPs at the moment. Same goes for DK, Captain Falcon, Sheik, Marth, Pit, Olimar, Lucas, Diddy Kong, and Wolf.

I plan on doing Zelda/Sheik, Captain Falcon, Marth, Pit, and Wolf CSPs eventually. Not sure about the others though. They don't really interest me (especially DK).
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


DK is blah. So by reading that you will be doing Zelda/Sheik in the same CSP? Hopefully you can release them separetely as most people have them like that.

Yeah, they'll be separated. They'll look better that way in my opinion.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


at least just original texture for every character eventually, most of the time i will change my textures just to complete them, im at about 8

SJS do you have the PSD files for the CSP templates?

Quote from: SJS on June 30, 2010, 01:10:58 AM
Yeah, they'll be separated. They'll look better that way in my opinion.

Nice sounds good then

Quote from: Doom103 on June 30, 2010, 01:54:48 AM
SJS do you have the PSD files for the CSP templates?

Yes, but I don't plan on making them public.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Update

Doom103's Ike Request, Gambit Ike, MHD Luigi, Waluigi, Ashchu, Sparky, Rabbit Pikachu, Iron Man Samus, Mighty the Armadillo

They can be found on page one, as usual.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.