SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I love it man looks nice but i gotta admit the other way it was much easier to get obviously.



Quote from: ASF1nk on July 02, 2010, 04:02:14 PM
I knew it!
After the first time you exceed you bandwidth, your next month bandwidth mysteriously goes up faster than normal. That's just PB scamming you into going pro. :\

Yeah, my new CSP account's bandwidth sits at 0% now, but my old account's bandwidth is still climbing o.O


Anyway, I'm taking a trip and won't be back until late next week. Try not to miss me too much ;D
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



@ SJS

Do u do requests? If so im kindly asking you if you can do a csp for my Ghastly and a csp for my Crystal King, a Sephiroth one would be cool too. But mostly i need those too. tell me if u want to make them.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Alright man its been a week and i miss you like crazy :'(

Seriously get back man we need our best CSP maker.


Ah, well I had a pretty eventful vacation. Got an awesome tan, reconnected with the girl I like, and put my car in a ditch to name a few things XD.

But enough about me,  here's an update.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Very Good!

Can you make please :

Fierce Deity Toon Link
Magic Armor Toon Link
Zora Toon Link
WindWaker Toon Link

Thanks !

Quote from: SJS on July 13, 2010, 03:08:11 PM
Ah, well I had a pretty eventful vacation. Got an awesome tan, reconnected with the girl I like

Nice! You went on an actual vacation? I thought you were just taking a break.

I want to request 3 Mewtwo textures, the ones I made.

Matrix Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8872&DiplayName=Matrix%20Mewtwo

Mewcario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8954&DiplayName=True%20Mewcario

Mewoxys: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9197&DiplayName=Mewoxys

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 13, 2010, 07:22:18 PM
Quote from: SJS on July 13, 2010, 03:08:11 PM
Ah, well I had a pretty eventful vacation. Got an awesome tan, reconnected with the girl I like

Nice! You went on an actual vacation? I thought you were just taking a break.

I want to request 3 Mewtwo textures, the ones I made.

Matrix Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8872&DiplayName=Matrix%20Mewtwo

Mewcario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8954&DiplayName=True%20Mewcario

Mewoxys: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9197&DiplayName=Mewoxys

Dammit! You beat me to it.

Quote from: songeflemy on July 13, 2010, 07:48:56 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 13, 2010, 07:22:18 PM
Quote from: SJS on July 13, 2010, 03:08:11 PM
Ah, well I had a pretty eventful vacation. Got an awesome tan, reconnected with the girl I like

Nice! You went on an actual vacation? I thought you were just taking a break.

I want to request 3 Mewtwo textures, the ones I made.

Matrix Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8872&DiplayName=Matrix%20Mewtwo

Mewcario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8954&DiplayName=True%20Mewcario

Mewoxys: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9197&DiplayName=Mewoxys

Dammit! You beat me to it.

lol love you future ex wife!