SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I'm not doing requests at the moment because I'm working on a project. A super-secret CSP project.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Are you serious? Damn I've waited so long for you to get back from vacation just to hear this...

When will you start again?

I think he have start because he say "I'm working".

I can't wait!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 14, 2010, 06:57:15 AM
When will you start again?

Maybe whenever "Project DSP" is done. Days? Weeks? Months? Years? (Probably not months or years)

Also, I can see myself retiring around August-September, but not permanently.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Probably not months or years lol

Well those 3 Mewtwo portraits are my last requests and you dont gotta worry about me anymore.


SJS the new wesker version 2 is out.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XRW0WDN7

think you can do the csp for it? please and thanks.

i don't like posting requests but i saw that texture and i was hoping someone would lol

Just a little status update. Project DSP is over 60% completed. Hope will use this as much as I will, since it will likely be my final update.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 17, 2010, 10:07:20 PM
Just a little status update. Project DSP is over 60% completed. Hope will use this as much as I will, since it will likely be my final update.
DSP?

DSP backwards is PSD? PSD is PhotoShop Document.

HHHHmmmmmm.... You're releasing .psds of all the Characters so everyone can make all their own CSPs.


Amazing guess. O.O

....But wrong.  :af:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 17, 2010, 10:28:23 PM
Amazing guess. O.O

....But wrong.  :af:
:srs:

Hmmmm.... DSP? SP = Selection Portrait. So what does the "D" stand for?

Demon. Dark. Dream. Donuts?

Maybe. Well hopefully everyone'll find out soon enough. I want to try to be done by Monday.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


wait final update and we won't be able to make our own does that mean my perfect brawl is forever a myth?