SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Sounds interesting. Nice guess though, BeyondYou.

July 17, 2010, 11:14:01 PM #256 Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 11:26:30 PM by flammable
DSP... Dual Selection Portraits?


Married Mai Self nvm


Still working on a few little things right now, but I can reveal project DSP. Default Selection Portraits. Nothing too exciting really, just my style CSPs for all the character's default portraits.

Eventually I'll have a complete pack on both Brawl Vault and this thread. It'll contain the CSPs for all characters, including both solo and group CSPs for Zelda/Sheik and the Pokemon Trainer. It even contains CSPs for the random selection!

After I'm done with this you probably won't see a lot of me. I'll be busy with friends/college/etc... but that doesn't mean I won't pop in every now and then with a few new CSPs ;)

But enough talking, here's a preview. Click the thumbnails for a larger image.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


pretty cool the only thing is i don't use default except for original but that's alright

Alright nice man, I preffer this poses as the original Brawl ones.

When will you start taking requests again?

Quote from: SJS on July 20, 2010, 03:25:22 AM
Still working on a few little things right now, but I can reveal project DSP. Default Selection Portraits. Nothing too exciting really, just my style CSPs for all the character's default portraits.

Eventually I'll have a complete pack on both Brawl Vault and this thread. It'll contain the CSPs for all characters, including both solo and group CSPs for Zelda/Sheik and the Pokemon Trainer. It even contains CSPs for the random selection!

After I'm done with this you probably won't see a lot of me. I'll be busy with friends/college/etc... but that doesn't mean I won't pop in every now and then with a few new CSPs ;)

But enough talking, here's a preview. Click the thumbnails for a larger image.



after seeing that i learned something, your the greatest CSP maker of all time.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




All the individual files for Project DSP are now in my Photobucket album. A zip file with all CSPs and a pac will be uploaded to Brawl Vault sometime today.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 20, 2010, 07:25:49 AM
Alright nice man, I preffer this poses as the original Brawl ones.

When will you start taking requests again?

Don't know. I'll only be doing very few new CSPs in the coming months. So requests might go unanswered for a while.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 20, 2010, 08:38:09 AM
after seeing that i learned something, your the greatest CSP maker of all time.

Wow, thanks  ;D
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Well I don't need the Mewtwo ones anymore since they have been done by someone else.

I would just request a couple of Zelda ones but seriously man after putting these on my game and saw how accurate they were it looks like they came from the game.

Seriously man amazing job you got some talent.

Great job with the new DSPs man, Imman replace all the slots I don't have textures for with 'em.

I'll miss your CSPs man. :( You never got to my request...



What is this I don't even...

I'm speechless, this is some of the best CSP work I have ever seen AND you do stages (I see you did my Tabuu Stage :D).

Mad, MAD props dude, I'm using all of your default CSPs in my brawl now. I bow to your greatness. (Yes, I do know where they came from, doesn't make them any less awesome.)

How did you make your CSPs? I'd like to see if I can make some to match them, but I'd rather not separate everything into layers manually like I did with the default ones.

he separated them in layers and shopped them i think it would be a lot easier though if someone made animations for each character, just a pose of how they look then you take a picture