SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Are you back for good? ;D
I've missed you CSPs.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I wish XD

More like back for a week or so :/
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I use your Peach portraits that you made, so I'd like to request this:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15589

Dude happy birthday! :D

OMG, happy birthday!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Happy Birthday SJS
Enjoy your day :laugh:

Haha thanks everybody =D
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Some like i have say on PM, Happy Birthday SJS.

Quote from: Mario Bros 101 on February 03, 2011, 06:43:40 PM
Hey, since you made a char_bus_tex_lz77 of the CSPs, can you make all the battle portraits and put them in a zip file? If you did, I WOULD BOW DOWN TO YOU! Oh, and happy birthday. I know it's a bit late, but I didn't see this thread at the time.
His "Project DSP" pack has all the CSPs and battle portraits. Check the folders.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mario Bros 101 on February 03, 2011, 06:42:07 AM
Could you by any chance send me those PSDs?
Several people have asked for them, and my answer has been and always will be the same. Nope  :af2:


Quote from: Seggy T on February 03, 2011, 09:21:28 PM
Quote from: Mario Bros 101 on February 03, 2011, 06:43:40 PM
Hey, since you made a char_bus_tex_lz77 of the CSPs, can you make all the battle portraits and put them in a zip file? If you did, I WOULD BOW DOWN TO YOU! Oh, and happy birthday. I know it's a bit late, but I didn't see this thread at the time.
His "Project DSP" pack has all the CSPs and battle portraits. Check the folders.

Word.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on February 03, 2011, 10:02:03 PM
Quote from: Mario Bros 101 on February 03, 2011, 06:42:07 AM
Could you by any chance send me those PSDs?
Several people have asked for them, and my answer has been and always will be the same. Nope  :af2:


Quote from: Seggy T on February 03, 2011, 09:21:28 PM
Quote from: Mario Bros 101 on February 03, 2011, 06:43:40 PM
Hey, since you made a char_bus_tex_lz77 of the CSPs, can you make all the battle portraits and put them in a zip file? If you did, I WOULD BOW DOWN TO YOU! Oh, and happy birthday. I know it's a bit late, but I didn't see this thread at the time.
His "Project DSP" pack has all the CSPs and battle portraits. Check the folders.

Word.
What I meant was replace all of the battle portraits in the original files and put them in a zip file.

Quote from: Mario Bros 101 on February 03, 2011, 10:26:11 PM
What I meant was replace all of the battle portraits in the original files and put them in a zip file.

Wow, do you know what goes into replacing those? Battle portraits have to be replaced individually... that's over 200 portraits to replace. That takes time and effort that I can't really spare.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


February 10, 2011, 02:30:54 AM #417 Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 02:33:22 AM by SJS
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 15, 2011, 10:42:22 PM
I use your Peach portraits that you made, so I'd like to request this:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15589

Totally gonna get on that as soon as I make a decent sleeveless Peach base.


So yeah... CSPs

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


YESZ! :falcon:

The return of SJS!

Quote from: SJS on February 10, 2011, 02:30:54 AM


Damn! I didn't even ask you to make these. Thanks a lot, And nice job!
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]