SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: RAY on February 14, 2011, 06:29:09 PM
nice like always !!
can you make a csp icons?

Not sure what you mean by that...


Anyways, I've updates some of the old Ice Climbers CSPs

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


They're awesome :srs:
A revamp CSP :p

February 24, 2011, 11:32:04 PM #437 Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 11:40:05 PM by SJS
Got more revamped CSPs...



I they don't show up, try clearing your cache or wait for Photobucket's servers to update or something. Oh yeah, I added a Halloween Goddess Rosalina and a Shadow Mario CSP in their respective galleries, of course.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Nice revamps man! Keep them coming.

Ahh, Zero is MUUUUCH better.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Glad the new CSPs are appreciated =P

I was trying to make some Young Link CSPs... but the size difference between him and Link / Toon Link makes it hard to make him look right with simple photomanipulations. So I threw this picture together... would everyone be cool with this being Young Link's CSP instead of a perfect posed Link or Toon Link?

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


That's cool with me. Nice and Melee-ified
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yeah looks good.

Could you make some portraits for Kumatora?

Quote from: Phoenix Wright on February 25, 2011, 04:41:37 AM
That's cool with me. Nice and Melee-ified

Melee-Brawl-ified o.o

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 25, 2011, 04:46:10 AM
Yeah looks good.

Could you make some portraits for Kumatora?

Yeah, I was planning on making some for her eventually along with Poo, Jeff, and maybe Paula.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on February 25, 2011, 04:58:24 AM
Yeah, I was planning on making some for her eventually along with Poo, Jeff, and maybe Paula.

I will worship you. You just made my high, that much better.

Just so you know, the portrait for "The Real Ice Climbers" is in the OP twice. I think you might have accidentally posted the portrait again instead of "The Autumn Climbers", which is missing.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 25, 2011, 08:30:18 AM
Quote from: SJS on February 25, 2011, 04:58:24 AM
Yeah, I was planning on making some for her eventually along with Poo, Jeff, and maybe Paula.

I will worship you. You just made my high, that much better.
Well, I may not be high... But this makes me happy! :D


Lovin' the new Zero CSPs, will go perfectly once I release my update to him. ;)

Quote from: BeyondYou on February 26, 2011, 06:53:54 PM

Lovin' the new Zero CSPs, will go perfectly once I release my update to him. ;)
O_O

You're making another update for him!? NICE! Now I just want Vile, and a fixed up Sigma... X is good enough.