SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Confession time: I'm not opening requests


Until I finish the ones that are already posted
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on April 07, 2011, 06:55:22 PM
Confession time: I'm not opening requests


Until I finish the ones that are already posted


Not even SSPs? Your SSPs are awesome. D: Or also until after you finish?

Ah, you revealed my secret =P Well I can't do SSPs since I don't have my Wii with me >.>

Anyways, Sexy Time aka Rosalina update XD



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on April 07, 2011, 09:29:40 PM
Ah, you revealed my secret =P Well I can't do SSPs since I don't have my Wii with me >.>

Anyways, Sexy Time aka Rosalina update XD



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hawtness alert! X3 *takes* MINE! >:3

You have to share the sexy with everybody D:<
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Daaaaammn, you never cease to amaze me SJS. I probably said that already, but It's true.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


The sexyness of the HD portraits of Rosalina, in mah Brawlz.

Really nice job man!


Quote from: SJS on April 07, 2011, 09:48:09 PM
You have to share the sexy with everybody D:<
NEVAR! >:3

Quote from: PAVGN on April 07, 2011, 10:06:10 PM
Daaaaammn, you never cease to amaze me SJS. I probably said that already, but It's true.
^This, to the maximum ;D

April 09, 2011, 06:32:10 PM #638 Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:54:00 PM by Omega Malkior
I want Marth and Ike csp's >:O

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Glad to know I'm amazing  ;D

Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 09, 2011, 06:32:10 PM
I want Marth and Ike csp's :(

Too bad, have some Sonic indstead!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



You know perfect poses for everyone dude. Those Sonic ones are amazing ;D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


\I love the way you posed every char, aww man i wish i could do that too D:

But anyway Epically fine job on the Csps :)

Nice Sonic CSPs. However I can tell that the other wristbands are just recolored and not made to look like the actual other wristbands.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: SJS on April 10, 2011, 04:51:34 AM
Glad to know I'm amazing  ;D

Too bad, have some Sonic indstead!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Epic job my dude!

I'm not a Sonic fan at all, but I'm deff adding these to my CSS.

When you get a chance, or start taking requests again, can you do the Silver by StarWaffle?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15984