SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on May 04, 2011, 01:57:21 PM
I'll close the poll Friday. Ike vs. Falcon!
If it ends in a draw, does that mean you'll do both at the same time? xD

Nah, I'd probably just pick one winner to make, then do the other winner later instead of making another poll
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Since Ike pulled ahead I'm assuming you're make his first??

May 05, 2011, 05:58:52 PM #738 Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 07:11:06 PM by SJS
Voting isn't over yet!

I'm gonna try making the next CSP in Maya... should be intersting XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I voted for DIDDY.But he have 1 vote ;(
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Puccio on May 06, 2011, 03:13:56 PM
I voted for DIDDY.But he have 1 vote ;(

Diddy!




                                                                    :srs:

You're... Sissel too?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Of course! What else would the S in SJS stand for? :af:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: KTH on May 08, 2011, 12:50:26 AM
Two Sissel o.O
Yes. Sissel is my favorite character in Ghost Hunter (next to teh epic Cabenela with his smooth moves).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Y'know I've been thinking about getting into CSPs myself. Might be fun. Could you offer me tips through PMs?

i finally know why people are voting for Ike

1. Since Cloud is over Ike, everyone thinks SJS will make a CSP for Cloud AND Ike.
2. Because he gives no sympathy and is badass :P

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

...sounds plausible. When really I doubt that SJS will make one since he only seems to do CSPs for recolors and MINOR vertex edits.

I suppose I could do Cloud eventually. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series. The more I like a hack, the better the chances are of me making it :af:

But first I have to make Ike! XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


too bad the csps are for original brawl...