SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I was trying to make something crazy for Toon Link, but I may have gone too crazy XD

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on May 11, 2011, 02:03:33 PM
I was trying to make something crazy for Toon Link, but I may have gone too crazy XD


What the crud? How the?! XD

I know, right? XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Umm, that's a little crazy O.o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ehehe, I like the link, like, for the basic Ike costume... "bike".

Quote from: SJS on May 11, 2011, 02:03:33 PM
I was trying to make something crazy for Toon Link, but I may have gone too crazy XD



...Damn, that's, like, good, dude...

hollllyyyyyyyyyy   mindblown.   also why no yoshi on LST? 

Toon Gay can go bye bye, although that CSP for him looks great.

Where is mah Ike!

I expected it cause of that title.

Quote from: SJS on May 11, 2011, 02:03:33 PM
I was trying to make something crazy for Toon Link, but I may have gone too crazy XD


Haha :P
That's fun.

That would look quite nice for Toon Link, actually.

Love your CSPs!

ತಎತ

Y'know I just noticed...there's not a whole lot of shading on these besides a lot of contrast. O.o

Quote from: SJS on May 11, 2011, 02:03:33 PM
I was trying to make something crazy for Toon Link, but I may have gone too crazy XD



XD Just a little?

Quote from: SJS on May 11, 2011, 02:03:33 PM
I was trying to make something crazy for Toon Link, but I may have gone too crazy XD


One of the best CSP's ever ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: StarWaffle on May 11, 2011, 07:49:18 PM
hollllyyyyyyyyyy   mindblown.   also why no yoshi on LST? 
Shoot, I forgot to add him there D=

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 12, 2011, 12:13:12 AM
Toon Gay can go bye bye, although that CSP for him looks great.

Where is mah Ike!

I expected it cause of that title.
Prepare yourself before clicking this link.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8348.msg485557#msg485557

Quote from: Majora on May 12, 2011, 12:43:47 AM
Y'know I just noticed...there's not a whole lot of shading on these besides a lot of contrast. O.o
Yeah, though I did do a good amount fo shading on Toon Link. The only character I did an extensive amount fo shading for is Pikachu.


So yeah... I was originally making Toon Link simply hold a bomb for the CSP, but I then I got the crazy idea of throwing everything in there. I was mainly doing it for fun/as a joke, but if everyone likes it I'll run with it XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on May 12, 2011, 02:18:03 AM
Prepare yourself before clicking this link.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8348.msg485557#msg485557

Holy f*ck man! I did not prepare myself before clicking that. I should have checked the other pages, I was misguided by the amount of fanboys and their posts (including me)

This has to be my favorite CSP by you yet man. It's completely perfect to my taste.

I really hope to see future CSPs of vertextures like Cloud, Chrono, and other good ones that are worth doing.

Keep up the amazing job sir!