SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 12, 2011, 02:30:28 AM
Holy f*ck man! I did not prepare myself before clicking that. I should have checked the other pages, I was misguided by the amount of fanboys and their posts (including me)

This has to be my favorite CSP by you yet man. It's completely perfect to my taste.

I really hope to see future CSPs of vertextures like Cloud, Chrono, and other good ones that are worth doing.

Keep up the amazing job sir!
Thank you sir  ;D

It's all the kind comments that keep me motivated to make these... and I've been at it for almost a year (1 year on May 18th). To celebrate, I'll be sharing behind the scenes stuff and the like. Just for fun =P
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


that is a PERFECT csp!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 13, 2011, 01:24:21 AM #782 Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 01:26:23 AM by SJS
Before I was in the CSP business, about four years ago I made Brawl Photoshops on the old NSider forums under the alias "knuxman". They helped me learn the layout  of Photoshop along with various coloring and photomanipulation techniques.  Here are a few of the more intersting things I made back in the day...

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Knuxman time!

I like the Silver one the best.

Heh, they all look good except for Silver witch still looks like sonic (idk why)
But for your first CSP's they are good ^^

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:


I love the Bowser with the longer claws ;o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 13, 2011, 01:50:04 AM
Hater ^
I guess your more powerful now >.>

Quote from: Sir Segtendo on May 13, 2011, 01:50:34 AM
I love the Bowser with the longer claws ;o
I was just about to say that xD

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 13, 2011, 02:04:57 AM
I guess your more powerful now >.>

No sir you are more powerful!

On a serious note, let's get back on topic now ;o

What's next SSJ? Is that gonna be the official pose for Toon Link?

Yeah probably. Just have to resize and recolor
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



OMG, that white samus!!!!
i NEED that texture!!!! (not the csp, well probably also... xD)
its friggin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: jokekid on May 13, 2011, 05:05:39 AM
OMG, that white samus!!!!
i NEED that texture!!!! (not the csp, well probably also... xD)
its friggin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1541