SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Happy anniversary wifey! :-*

Congrats on the 1 year of epic CSPs my dude!

I liked the old OP, but this one is much better cause you can see all. What scares me is the limit of how many CSPs you can fit in each section ;C

Quote from: SJS on May 18, 2011, 02:48:56 PM
Oh, and a Narutochu CSP was added today.



Star will jizz.

Narutochu=epic win.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Thanks guys ^^

I wouldn't worry about space issues. I already got these babies ready just in case.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Oh wow!  the OP looks fantastic :D  happy anniversary!!   



and omgggg narutochuuuuuu :D

Quote from: StarWaffle on May 18, 2011, 06:46:25 PM
Oh wow!  the OP looks fantastic :D  happy anniversary!!  



and omgggg narutochuuuuuu :D

Indeed XD

I'm feeling generous, so I think I'll open requests for a little while again ;D
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


May 18, 2011, 07:39:16 PM #816 Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 07:47:26 PM by Lethal Blade
The OP looks amazing now! I guess I may as well do the first request :D

Either Captain Falcon CSS's or an Alternate Shadow CSS. Your pick.

EDIT: Oh and congrats on 1 full year of amazing CSPs!
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

I was thinking more along the lines of requests for existing characters. I'm tired of making new character poses XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Alright i'll give you some slack xP

Mewtwo? Could go with Lucario.
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

Well, congratulations on your anniversary, dude.
As for, like, requests... would my Beast Ganon still, like, count as simple hack? =3


Those are all doable. I have a request for myself. Toon Zelda

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18362
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Holy title!

You already know my request for Zelda, but I'd also like to request Morrigan as well:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5465

Hope you consider that simple. If not, I understand.

Cloud FRIKIN Strife!


SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

May 18, 2011, 08:39:31 PM #824 Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 09:23:56 PM by IWasAPerson
Wow, all I can say is that the OP looks awesome. Great job on just about everything, and Narutochu looks great too. Congrats on making it 1 year, man.

As far as requests go

*EDIT* Forget I mentioned anything else I said. Please. It doesn't matter, any portrait you touch is going to be gold anyways  ;D