SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 18, 2011, 08:23:38 PM
Cloud FRIKIN Strife!



Quote from: SJS on May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM
SJS CSPs
Requests are open, but limited until I'm done making all the poses. For the time being, I'll be open to recolor or simple hacks for existing characters only.[/size]
Also SJS, you should do Melee Ganondorf by Mariokart64n eventually. I'm sure many would want it ;o

I should mention...

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: SJS on May 18, 2011, 08:42:39 PM
I should mention...



Erm...yeah...sorry about that...I'll slowly back away now...

Though Melee Ganondorf would be pretty cool, come to think of it.


May 18, 2011, 08:56:07 PM #829 Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 09:00:40 PM by Zack Fair

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:



May 18, 2011, 09:13:08 PM #832 Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 09:16:14 PM by _Data_Drain_
Would this count as simple?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3426

(Also SJS, you should also mention no Sephiroth, since yeah, you're not doing Cloud, so I doubt you would want to do Sephiroth either. :P)


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 18, 2011, 09:13:08 PM
Would this count as simple?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3426

(Also SJS, you should also mention no Sephiroth, since yeah, you're not doing Cloud, so I doubt you would want to do Sephiroth either. :P)

^True that.

Me refusing Cloud requests is nothing personal, I just despise most of Final Fantasy. I loves me some Dragon Quest.... but not Final Fantasy. Ever. That goes for Sephiroth also XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




May 19, 2011, 02:08:58 AM #837 Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 02:14:48 AM by Overlord
Happy anniversary.

Also, could you do this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5077

I've been playing through Radiant Dawn again (trying to get that hidden ending) so I'm loving these Fire Emblem requests ;D
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Lyn then? :3

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden: