SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I have another request, could you do Fierce Deity Shiek?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1563

Thanks. ^^

ತಎತ


Ah, I've been needing thos CSS icons.
Very nice.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 21, 2011, 07:37:24 PM #858 Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 10:44:34 PM by SJS
Quote from: Crystal on May 21, 2011, 06:07:17 PM
I have another request, could you do Fierce Deity Shiek?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1563

Thanks. ^^
Yup, that one's already done



I've always hated my Malon CSP. So I redid her along with Biker Rosalina (made her look more like the MarioKart version instead of the hack). Made Biker Peach while I was at it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Click this if you want to see the hideous old ones
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Just thought I'd say that when I click CSS and SSS in the intro perfect CSPs the links are broken
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.


Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on May 21, 2011, 07:55:51 PM
Just thought I'd say that when I click CSS and SSS in the intro perfect CSPs the links are broken

Yeah, thanks. I've been moving things around in Photobucket, so the links might be down for a little while longer.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


^^"

Didn't check the OP before I posted.

But, I have 4 requests.

Fierce Deity Toon Link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1678

Knight Luigi
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12799

Fierce Deity Zelda
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3171

Twilight Princess Toon Link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1694

A little pushy, so don't rush yourself on these.

ತಎತ

I think you might've forgotten your Zero CSPs CSS icon :3

Twilight Princess Zelda by Julz
http://www.mediafire.com/?zywedzlmlyj

True Twilight Princess Ganondorf by Calamitas
http://www.mediafire.com/?mvno4tode2z

True Twillight Princess Link by KTH
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15314&Moderated=All&facebook=true
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Hello, I have an resquest have ask you :
http://www.noelshack.com/1/1/sharpbladecss-9812c3e283.png
I have need to prefect CSP and battle portrait please
Thank you very much to that which will

Hello, I'd like to reqeust something, Injured Evil Bowser.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=127
Thanks in advance. Also, once gain my appreciation, these CSP's are great!

Toon Zelda!




Looks pretty different than Toon Link, but as you can see it still looks "perfect"

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on May 22, 2011, 10:11:55 PM
Toon Zelda!




Looks pretty different than Toon Link, but as you can see it still looks "perfect"


So Beautiful ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

i see ur drawing parts too, right?
cuz Tzelda's hand doesnt look like the model's hand...
still looks awesum!! ^^