SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

May 22, 2011, 10:25:43 PM #870 Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 10:29:08 PM by SJS
Quote from: jokekid on May 22, 2011, 10:22:41 PM
i see ur drawing parts too, right?
cuz Tzelda's hand doesnt look like the model's hand...
still looks awesum!! ^^

I usually always draw parts. The hand is actually from the model. Lot of other things, like the hair, belt, bottom parts of the dress, necklace, and pink collar thing were drawn by me.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


May 22, 2011, 11:49:39 PM #871 Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 11:54:19 PM by xZedkiel
I don't know if this is simple enough but, how about X and his recolors?

http://www.mediafire.com/?ca3txb3exvquh4g
http://www.mediafire.com/?99o67th79uaq2y4

His revamp by SethFirebust: http://www.mediafire.com/?djzw43g5qbxwvti

Idk which one is the better one, you can modify the look however you'd like to make him look more like X, that is if you'd like to do the request ^_^

I already told you but Toon Zelda is epic as hell bro! Looks great finished.

*waits for you know who*

;o

I'd say X is too complex right now. He'd probably look best with his own pose since it'd be hard to get him to fit Samus's pose.

Anyways, here are the recolors of Toon Zelda plus Outset Link which I forgot to upload earlier XD

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on May 23, 2011, 01:17:13 AM
I'd say X is too complex right now. He'd probably look best with his own pose since it'd be hard to get him to fit Samus's pose.

Anyways, here are the recolors of Toon Zelda plus Outset Link which I forgot to upload earlier XD


All of them, look so good.

*claps*
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

All in a day's work
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Those Toon Zelda CSP are beautiful! Nice job.
Hey think you can make this one?
Starship Mario:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8087

why didnt u update the legendary team??
and lol, i thought u drew exactly the stuff u didnt...

May 23, 2011, 06:20:21 AM #878 Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 06:21:36 AM by MANSTA8
I just love how you can make brawl characters look better than they actually are in the game. Also I wanted to request my knight luigi but saw people requesting him already, I hope it isn't too complicated.

omg, toon zelda is perfect!!  :af2:
Quote from: MANSTA8 on May 23, 2011, 06:20:21 AM
I just love how you can make brawl characters look better than they actually are in the game.
^and this :D

LOVE your CSPs. Have you ever considered making CSs menu icons? That way, our entire menu can have your pictures.

Do you think you can give it a shot in an X-like pose? You don't have to if he's too complex, I just find it weird having your Zero CSPs but none for X lol.

I've gotta say, I've really enjoyed using these CSPs (especially the Zero ones, as you've probably figured out). Would you mind making a Zero based off of Holifider's Zero-FD?

Everyone will have an eye orgasm very soon.

Just giving you a heads up ;o

Oh God.. o.o How soon? I gotta prepare myself with the cleanex and eyedrops and the pudding... [/Bill Cosby]