SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Thanks for the kind words everyone ^^

Guess I'd better upload that CSP IS was talking about XD


Quote from: Dark Aura on May 23, 2011, 09:00:16 PM
LOVE your CSPs. Have you ever considered making CSs menu icons? That way, our entire menu can have your pictures.

You mean these?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on May 24, 2011, 04:14:19 AM
Thanks for the kind words everyone ^^

Guess I'd better upload that CSP IS was talking about XD


You mean these?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


PROFOUND BADASS-NESS :bawsface:

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

cool is cool, awesome is awesome, you... are just you, which is beyond cool and awesome...

May 24, 2011, 05:03:58 AM #888 Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 05:05:27 AM by MANSTA8
Now I want a revamp of Geno's model >.<

The eye orgasm has arrived.

*waits for the sexy recolors of Geno*

That Geno is amazin SJS =]
Can't wait to see more csps from you, they're too epic!
3ds FC: 1134-7732-2469

I... love... those... GENO CSPs...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Geno looks great but can you make a csp without the arm cannon?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


May 24, 2011, 06:39:57 PM #894 Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 06:41:58 PM by MarioDK
YEAH GENO!!!!! ;D thats makes me to start on Geno as next(non Dragonball) moveset(after Shadow port)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SJS on May 24, 2011, 04:14:19 AM
Thanks for the kind words everyone ^^

Guess I'd better upload that CSP IS was talking about XD


You mean these?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yep. More of those (Especially the new characters, like Zero, Toon Zelda, Zero, etc) would be awesome.

May 25, 2011, 05:12:27 AM #896 Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 05:15:01 PM by SJS
Hi I'm Daisy
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


looks great, but the face is weird...

Quote from: jokekid on May 25, 2011, 06:04:04 PM
looks great, but the face is weird...
I don't think it's the face, personally, I just think it's the eyes. :P

ತಎತ

Yeah, the face is a little weird, but It still looks better than every Daisy hack out there.
Unlike the hacks, the face in those CSPs actually looks like Daisy.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]