SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2011, 06:23:50 PM
Well dang, I was gonna let you pick the next character I should make CSPs for and everything.

Well, I wouldn't mind seeing what you can do with Wolf, but there's no reason to do anything specifically for me just because I guessed right.  You can do whatever you want at your own leisure.

Oh, and nice icons!

I knew it long before they did.

Because I gave you the idea.

Also you should have like gotten rid of one of his eyes or made it a little white line or something. idk it doesn't look right.

.... I wouldn't have guessed that.

:srs:

Darn it.

As I had said, Captain Falcon.

So with that said, F*ck Yesz!

*waits for Blaziken, Viewtiful Joe, Goku, Tekkaman*

Hey It's Captain Jesus! Or Falcon Christ? Great choice of pose for Captain Falcon SJS.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 24, 2011, 06:27:42 PM
Well, I wouldn't mind seeing what you can do with Wolf, but there's no reason to do anything specifically for me just because I guessed right.  You can do whatever you want at your own leisure.

Oh, and nice icons!

Wolf sounds good, I've had him in mind for a while.

Quote from: Black Boo on July 24, 2011, 10:17:40 PM
I knew it long before they did.

Because I gave you the idea.

Also you should have like gotten rid of one of his eyes or made it a little white line or something. idk it doesn't look right.

I thought about it, but Falcon eye's never change in Brawl so I left them.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 24, 2011, 10:36:35 PM
As I had said, Captain Falcon.

So with that said, F*ck Yesz!

*waits for Blaziken, Viewtiful Joe, Goku, Tekkaman*

I can see Joe and maybe Tekkaman in that pose, but not the others XD

Quote from: PAVGN on July 24, 2011, 11:07:34 PM
Hey It's Captain Jesus! Or Falcon Christ? Great choice of pose for Captain Falcon SJS.

Falcon! Thy Knee is our Savior! (I'm totally going to hell for that >.>)
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 25, 2011, 12:51:02 AM
I can see Joe and maybe Tekkaman in that pose, but not the others XD

Lies! That pose would fit anyone, and I'm not just saying that.

Is this you just being too lazy sexy to make them?

Quote from: SJS on July 25, 2011, 12:51:02 AM
Falcon! Thy Knee is our Savior! (I'm totally going to hell for that >.>)
That combined with the CSP's made me lol so hard XD

Epic work bro, totally getting these when i'm home!


Next: Marth!
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*still waits for Goku and Viewtiful Joe*

*waits for dante and travis...*

July 30, 2011, 07:09:10 AM #1047 Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 07:15:36 AM by SJS
I couldn't sleep, so I decided to touch up my Buddy Falcon pic. LOL IT'S 2 AM



You can really see the difference here.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I might do this with some of my other CSPs. Dunno.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


As much as I like that lightened up Falcon, I still think the old one matches the default Falcon.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That newly lightened CF is sooo much better.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.