SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: S.J. Stick on August 19, 2011, 02:45:54 AM
Great! And I made this HQ GETOUT just for the occasion!



I [censored]ing love you!

Yes homo, yes.

SJS...

IDK how much I love you right now .-.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm so loved lol
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Cause I'm lazy.wav
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




August 20, 2011, 02:45:57 PM #1117 Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 02:47:59 PM by KTH
Quote from: MANSTA8 on August 19, 2011, 03:16:39 AM
www.forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12799

You still haven't made this. Why.mp3

He did not also make the others, he is going not to make that yours. Then waits as the others.

SJ: I found a nice idea (after Vegeta), you should stop the requests and to make you even the CSP. Example, you see a hack new nice, you make him in CSP.

Oh... One pic died on your OP.

Now... DO BIJITA!

August 22, 2011, 03:55:30 PM #1118 Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 03:57:15 PM by S.J. Stick
Quote from: KTH on August 20, 2011, 02:45:57 PM
SJ: I found a nice idea (after Vegeta), you should stop the requests and to make you even the CSP. Example, you see a hack new nice, you make him in CSP.

Oh... One pic died on your OP.

That's pretty much what I do now XD

And thanks, I fixed it.


Oh and people have been requesting Shadow and Geno recolors... but there are so many of them, I'm not sure which ones people want done. So if you want a Shadow/Geno recolor be specific, please. >>
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


August 22, 2011, 04:05:40 PM #1119 Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 04:08:51 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: S.J. Stick on August 22, 2011, 03:55:30 PMThat's pretty much what I do now XD And thanks, I fixed it. Oh and people have been requesting Shadow and Geno recolors... but there are so many of them, I'm not sure which ones people want done. So if you want a Shadow/Geno recolor be specific, please. >>
i have gave you a link to a recolour pack of Geno
sec. i find it again

edit: Found recolour of Geno:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10369
and Classic Colour:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11068 (that one i am going to inc. in my pack for geno psa then i get started with that)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Correct me if I am wrong, I don't think SJS does Cloud CSPs :p Anywho, when you get around to doing Captain Olimar, you should put the 5 different pikmin in the portraits.  That would be some kind of awesome

Btw, For the Poll, why not make Resized versions for people to make their own depending on which texture/vertex they have? I know it's more work but it's more efficient.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


he asked only for Recolour pack of Geno not alot of requests
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later