SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

are you still making intro style CSPs??

id like to request a few like:

Red and Green lucario

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/8179/al1004190105binout.jpg

The individual CSPs would be great for Project M!

Quote from: IceDX on August 26, 2011, 12:58:30 AM
are you still making intro style CSPs??

id like to request a few like:

Red and Green lucario

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/8179/al1004190105binout.jpg

Nope, I don't make the Intro Style ones anymore. They look like rubbish compared to the new ones anyway.

Quote from: Flowteau on August 26, 2011, 05:04:58 AM
The individual CSPs would be great for Project M!

Guess they would be.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on August 26, 2011, 02:40:20 PM
Nope, I don't make the Intro Style ones anymore. They look like rubbish compared to the new ones anyway.

i guess.. the ike one doesNt look that good IMO..


I don't have to do any requests. That's why they're requests. Besides, I've been busy which is why I gave up making comics. No need to sulk about it.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I wasnt. I simply said that you didnt have to do them. I found someone else who can. ;D





Made these custom poses in the new BrawlBox. Fox is based on his Melee pose, Wolf is based on the intro pose I made (it was my favorite >.>). Falco isn't based on anything. But you could imagine him saying "Hands off my bread!"
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Suweeeeet ;D
I've been waiting for some Star Fox CSPs from you. :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That Fox pose is badass. :O

The Falco one's pretty cool too. XD

Hot damn!  I've been waiting for these! 

I don't got a whole lot of texture/vertex hacks for Fox and Wolf, so having your CSP's should help me spice them up appropriately.

Oh, and the Falco pose, like Gamma Ridley said, is badass.  Can't wait to get my hands on all of these!

Awesome shades from the new BB, amirite?






Moar
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I dunno why, but for some reason it looks like Pokemon trainer is saluting something.
still, they look great!