SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Crap! Wow SJS Awesome Job :D
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Yay, you did Charizard! =D

*hopes for epic Ridley CSPs*

And now you're doing CSP's for PT and his 'mons?!  Very nice!  I'm loving that Charizard one!

I don't think I've ever been this hyped for CSP's before...

wow those are epico, the StarWarriors look like bamfs   why is fox so dark o.o?

and those pokemon have never looked more appealing to use!!    The trainer however looks really stiff D=

They're dark looking because they're just BrawlBox shots. I haven't sexy'd them up in Photoshop yet. Speaking of sexy...

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 28, 2011, 09:41:10 PM
I dunno why, but for some reason it looks like Pokemon trainer is saluting something.
still, they look great!

He's just searching far and wide. :<


Quote from: SJS on August 28, 2011, 10:32:30 PM
They're dark looking because they're just BrawlBox shots. I haven't sexy'd them up in Photoshop yet. Speaking of sexy...

http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Untitled-1copy.png[

That's epic.
Are you, like, gonna make a seperate CSP for his classic outfit as well?

Quote from: Calamitas on August 28, 2011, 10:44:12 PM
Are you, like, gonna make a seperate CSP for his classic outfit as well?

I too would like to know this.  It'd be great if classic Wario had his own set of CSP's.

Quote from: SJS on August 28, 2011, 10:32:30 PM
They're dark looking because they're just BrawlBox shots. I haven't sexy'd them up in Photoshop yet. Speaking of sexy...



come at me bro

If that's what people want, I'd give overalls Wario a separate pose
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: SJS on August 28, 2011, 11:35:43 PM
If that's what people want, I'd give overalls Wario a separate pose

If you could that would be great.  Maybe you could give him a pose that reflects his Wario Land heritage more (seeing as Brawl removed 99% of that)?



This is what I came up with. He wants to eat you.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.