SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: Super KTH on August 30, 2011, 09:26:14 PM
Poor Marth D:

^This! Just because people think he is G-- you know it dosen't mean the CPS's would be like he is G--
That's what i hate of people... ur SJS! now let, see us the truth and epic pose of Marth
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Silly Marth! Sword doesn't go there!

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SJS on August 31, 2011, 12:01:25 AM
Silly Marth! Sword doesn't go there!


How do I sword?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: PAVGN on August 30, 2011, 09:20:42 PM
We need a Michael Jackson hack that actually looks like Michael Jackson over Marth so this pose can be used. :happy:
lol
[move]rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark[/move]



Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on August 31, 2011, 03:05:04 AM
Here is your pizza.


Thanks a lot.
I'm hungry now .-.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on August 31, 2011, 03:05:04 AM
Here is your pizza.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hah! Nie try.

But I just ate some pizza, so I'm not hungry anymore. :af:


No seriously. I started craving donuts and I somehow wound up at a late-night buffet.  ._.


i love you, no homo.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Those are some badass pokemon CSS.

I absolutely love Charizard! Just love him!

And that was a nice one of Samus a few pages back. The cannon should be more straight up. but not completely. Well... It needs to be angled up more... so it's in an up(ish) right position if that makes sense...

And what about for people who don't have separated pokemon? Will you make parts for a "make-your-own" kinda deal or preset group shots?

Keep it up!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I don't really foresee myself doing that >.>
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Those Charizard CSP's are epic (and I don't use that term loosely)!  Too bad I filled all of my Charizard slots with Ridley. :(

Ah well, at least Squirtle and Ivysaur make up for it.

Why not make a seperate copy of all the pokemon together? for those who dont have the indepent pokemon engine?
[move]rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark[/move]