SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

DiY if you want it that much, it isn't that hard if you're any good at a art program.

Thank you for the epic Pokemon poses :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


CF: Show me your moves!

SJS: Let me show you them.

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Looks like that new brawlbox is coming in handy for you mate.

I'm still waiting on Saria Midna Nayru Din Farore and Metal Sonic :srs:


So, can we expect Pokemon Trainer next? :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 31, 2011, 02:39:49 PM
CF: Show me your moves!

SJS: Let me show you them.



I lol'd

Quote from: Super Segtendo on August 31, 2011, 08:44:17 PM
So, can we expect Pokemon Trainer next? :vyse:

Expect nothing yet everything.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.





"Ouchies, Ike! Why you gotta be so rough?"
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.





"I am so much more manlier than Marth. Look at me holding this gigantic sword up with one hand. Please, please, one at a time ladies."
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on August 31, 2011, 09:35:14 PM


"Ouchies, Ike! Why you gotta be so rough?"

Gmod meets Brawl
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: SJS on August 31, 2011, 09:40:52 PM


"I am so much more manlier than Marth. Look at me holding this gigantic sword up with one hand. Please, please, one at a time ladies."
He's got what the ladies want :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: MANSTA8 on August 31, 2011, 09:32:50 PM"My Pokemans, let me show you them." Is the reference.

Huh, when I saw the title, I thought that "Let me show you them" could mean "let me show you my boobs." Of course I knew that's not what It meant, but still.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]