SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 01, 2011, 02:21:15 AM
I figured you'd put Marth off to the side, looking all jealous and [censored].

... I think I like this result better. XD

Also, I found an interesting picture of what Marth would look like as a girl:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's super hot.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


This thread has the second most swag on the forum :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 01, 2011, 03:31:51 AM #1292 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 03:33:49 AM by Phred
Oh you guys. You don't need SJS to go through all that work with Pokemon trainer when you can do it yourself.

Although I do need to shift Squirtle up.
You get the idea though.

It's CSS sharing time?



Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


So you went on Dolphin I see?

Did you take the screenshots I requested?

C_C


funny how those CSP's contrast the kinda lo quality of the character slots... xD

September 01, 2011, 09:39:14 AM #1297 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 09:40:17 AM by MANSTA8
What have you done with SJS? I demand an answer or else this blank image will die.
[spoiler]

Quote from: MANSTA8 on September 01, 2011, 09:39:14 AM
What have you done with SJS? I demand an answer or else this blank image will die.
[spoiler]
i cant believe i actually clicked on that spoiler... >.<

September 01, 2011, 01:12:41 PM #1299 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 01:16:51 PM by KTH

?

Quote from: KTH on September 01, 2011, 01:12:41 PM

?

Yes.
He said he's basing his Fox CSPs on his Melee pose.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Wolf is based on his intro pose.

Falco and Wario are original.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Segtendo on September 01, 2011, 03:18:43 AM
This thread has the second most swag on the forum :vyse:

Third. And, definitely, BlackJax's is the first, as the thread containing more vyse in history.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]