SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on October 02, 2011, 06:25:48 PM


This is the coolest thing you'll see today.
Luigi's a Smooth Criminal. :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yes, it is the coolest thing I've seen today. :P

I dunno if it's the coolest thing.  I witnessed a blizzard today...

Terrible joke is terrible

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 02, 2011, 06:49:36 PM
I dunno if it's the coolest thing.  I witnessed a blizzard today...

Terrible joke is terrible

I get it.

lol

Wow. I must counter that joke with a big fat swordjection.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Aw yeah, now I got Mario rocking the dynamic poses club.
Thanks, SJS!

Luigi I [censored]ing love you! Are we gonna have another Mama mia! Jackpot with this brother as well?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 02, 2011, 09:17:37 PM
Luigi I [censored]ing love you! Are we gonna have another Mama mia! Jackpot with this brother as well?
That would be interesting.

*Looks at IS*

I think I know what hack he wants in this pack. :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12017

Quote from: SJS on October 02, 2011, 08:22:19 PM
Wow. I must counter that joke with a big fat swordjection.


Layton vs. Ace Attorney reference? :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


SJS. It's time.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I see MvC3 recolors :af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 02, 2011, 11:36:56 PM
How do you do this?!?! ;_;
Magic
He's a good artist, which makes his art sexy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


No, I'm a terrible artist. It's all magic.

Also, expect something very Weegee tonight.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.