SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


I thought we were just requesting Peach characters?

Anyway, Etna and Psychryphias have already been requested, so I won't do that.

I'd like to request:

Devilish Peach:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13068

Ms. P:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7063

Zero Suit Rosalina:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3975

October 03, 2011, 05:31:44 PM #1472 Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 05:33:27 PM by KTH
Melee Peach (i can send you to PM)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5599 : Maid Peach
Daisy

Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2011, 01:37:07 PMIf that continues into tomorrow, I'll have another revamped character. It'll probably be Zelda. Try not to have a heart attack, Black Boo,
Awwww shaddaaaaap! XD

Well Gee, no one seems to care about Farore hm? Fine I'lll just put these here.

Farore
OoT Saria
Queen Ambi

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19808
Shadow Queen.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22022
Human Vivian.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19653
StarWaffle's Daisy.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2030
Goth Lolita Peach.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3426
Gothic Rosa Red.

...Wow... Sadly this list is a bit selfish, other then one in here... ._.

Hm...(Even though I don't use her...  Maybe this will help some out.)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14039
Any Athena in here you feel like making.
(And don't worry, none of these are PAVGN's edits. These are the originals that come with the PSA. :P)

SMBZ mario moveset powerups:
normal Mario with yellow cape
normal Mario with winged cap
Shell mario
Raccon mario
CSP for all these please
maybe also do a Fludd on Mario´s Back
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm taking requests for Peach and Peach only.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I was like "Why are you guys requesting other characters? Can you guys read?"
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 03, 2011, 08:45:08 PM #1478 Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 10:42:37 PM by Aenglaan
Good God, SJS, what happened? A week ago, this thread was as busy as a ghost town and suddenly you're pumping out all these characters just as excellent (if not better)? Awesomeness.

Also:
Shadow Queen Peach (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19808)

Sports Shorts Daisy: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10189)

Alright, that's enough requests.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


The ladies can only do so many moves in one night~

Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2011, 01:37:07 PM


Also, put in your requests for Peach now, because, if all goes according to plan, I'm going to be putting out another huge batch of CSPs tonight. It'll be bigger than the Luigi update from last night! I don't care if they're textures or vertexes this time around, just tell me what you want what you really really want.

I've been fortunate to have no homework or impending tests this weekend. If that continues into tomorrow, I'll have another revamped character. It'll probably be Zelda. Try not to have a heart attack, Black Boo.

Also, I should probably put this out there. I won't do any "nude" or "giga-boobs" requests (not that that's ever been a problem). Just saiyan.

lol at that reference

awesome CSPs, not even necessary any more to tell u...

Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2011, 01:37:07 PMShe has a surprise for you behind her back!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Uhh....I mean, oh Peach, your elegance knows no bounds.

Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2011, 09:53:23 PMAlright, that's enough requests.

Aww damn It! Well It looks like just about everything was requested, so whatever.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 03, 2011, 08:19:38 PM(And don't worry, none of these are PAVGN's edits. These are the originals that come with the PSA. :P)

Well with the exception of a few, I don't think It matters rather he uses my edits or not because you can't see the good stuff with the pose he's using at the angle he's using. Although I could be wrong, and he can prove that If he's willing to.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on October 03, 2011, 11:14:55 PM
Uhh....I mean, oh Peach, your elegance knows no bounds.

You thought that was bad? You have no idea.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2011, 11:20:56 PM
You thought that was bad? You have no idea.


That's really bad SJ.
Really bad :srs:
*trollface*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]