SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


October 03, 2011, 11:56:20 PM #1486 Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 12:03:48 AM by Hooded Man
Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2011, 11:20:56 PM
You thought that was bad? You have no idea.


Kinky Peach there, sir.

EDIT: Pages goes to me!


Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2011, 11:20:56 PM
You thought that was bad? You have no idea.



She is so sexy!

Wait, this pose looks a bit different, and I do like it a bit better. The other one is still sexy as hell, so either I'll be happy.


October 04, 2011, 02:18:30 AM #1489 Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 04:27:20 AM by SJS
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Mesa love you long time.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


SJ

These CSPs

Are

......

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Can't wait for the CSPs for Psycryphias and Saria.

Also, the Disgea fans are probably [censored]ting their pants right now because you didn't do one for Etna. XD

These absolutely rock. There are no words to describe it.

SJS says:
*Took me since 1:30 to make all of those >.>
Poor man. You need a break. :oshi:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It's only 7 hours.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 04, 2011, 02:36:13 AM
It's only 7 hours.
Yea. "Only" :P
Good job man. These look sexy. Now get some rest.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Holy [censored] those all look so [censored]ing amazing, sexy, man. I'm in awe at how [censored]ing good they look.

Can't wait to see Etna and Psychryphias finished, but yes, take a break good sir.

*Gives you tea and weed*

October 04, 2011, 02:55:06 AM #1497 Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 02:56:17 AM by _Data_Drain_
Ah... Finally! I can give all the Peach hacks I have in my game nice, uniform portraits.

And... Dude, take a nice little break, have some tea... And maybe solve a puzzle or two?

(Also, on a random note, I linked to the Peach portraits on this page, in the descriptions of the Peach hacks I made in the vault... So free advertisement? :P)

Yeah, I'd like a nice break. And some tea. And some puzzles. But I still enjoy posing things. Like this

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Dang... That rocks! Way to portray Sonic's awesomeness!