SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

SJ, I'd die for a CSP of your red corrupted Samus recolor or w/e it's called.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: PAVGN on October 05, 2011, 01:12:27 AM
Did you get the Ironman I sent you?

Sure did.

Quote from: Subvenrus on October 05, 2011, 01:15:10 AM
Also, do you mind making a version of my personal with Blue visor/cannon (Missile mode)and a version with white with a pink tint armor (original Varia), and a blue visor/cannon with pink armor (Varia missile mode)? These i can live without (except the non-missile Varia), but Red Phazon and Classic M1 Samus I need pretty bad. Thanks again good sir!

Depends. If you have a download link, sure. If not, then nope.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 05, 2011, 01:22:40 AM
SJ, I'd die for a CSP of your red corrupted Samus recolor or w/e it's called.

It was already requested, but was going to be made regardless. It's one of my texture babies!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Could I request you doing my Melon Dress Peach and Draufganger Guardian Lucario?

Both download links are in my Vault.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Hmm. Crap. I don't have a download link for either. Although I suppose if I need to I can just GIMP them. Cuz I dont really feel like touching up the texture, taking pics, putting up with Mediafire, and then waiting for the pics to convert and upload to Imageshack. But, oh well, I can always GIMP it if I need them. Can't wait to see all the new Sammies :3

Quote from: Velen on October 05, 2011, 01:29:43 AM
Could I request you doing my Melon Dress Peach and Draufganger Guardian Lucario?

Both download links are in my Vault.

I'm only doing Samus requests now, so I'll get yours next time around.

Quote from: Subvenrus on October 05, 2011, 01:41:32 AM
Hmm. Crap. I don't have a download link for either. Although I suppose if I need to I can just GIMP them. Cuz I dont really feel like touching up the texture, taking pics, putting up with Mediafire, and then waiting for the pics to convert and upload to Imageshack. But, oh well, I can always GIMP it if I need them. Can't wait to see all the new Sammies :3

Whatever floats your boat. It doesn't even have to be a BrawlVault link though, you could always just PM me the files if you feel like it.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 05, 2011, 01:43:36 AM
I'm only doing Samus requests now, so I'll get yours next time around.

Okay.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

My question is:

Where Is Marth?
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Infernape99 on October 05, 2011, 01:59:42 AM
My question is:

Where Is Marth?

I think Ike stuffed him a a dumpster somewhere down the road.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Seriously, now I feel like Marth is the new Vegeta in SJS's thread...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 05, 2011, 02:11:33 AM
Seriously, now I feel like Marth is the new Vegeta in SJS's thread...

Yes, but Vegeta doesn't get this treatment.



And on that note, no more Samus requests.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


October 05, 2011, 02:16:21 AM #1555 Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 02:20:37 AM by Albafika
Quote from: Segtendo on October 05, 2011, 02:11:33 AM
Seriously, now I feel like Marth is the new Vegeta in SJS's thread...
Wow, I was about to say so, but some drama got interesting in MSN. DAMN YOU. ;_;

Joking aside, sexy pose there, Marth. :3

That's why i hate him (Ike)

because his fault roy isn't in brawl!
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ok, decision time.

You can have this pose tonight...


Or wait until tomorrow and have this minus the white jaggies


I'm not sure which pose I want to use any more.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 05, 2011, 02:54:00 AM
Or wait until tomorrow and have this


Go with this one.  The other pose looked cool when big, but when scaled down to CSP size and after having a lot of her left arm removed Samus doesn't look nearly as badass.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 05, 2011, 03:00:36 AM
Go with this one.  The other pose looked cool when big, but when scaled down to CSP size and after having a lot of her left arm removed Samus doesn't look nearly as badass.

I know, I was so bummed after I made all the CSPs and they didn't fit in the allocated size that great. But oh well.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.