SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Second pose for sure, it's way more badass :D

Second.
I don't like the cut off arm in the first :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 05, 2011, 01:47:16 PM #1562 Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 04:26:10 AM by SJS
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


you made the bad cell vertex to look good on that CSP
good work :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ni-ice! These are going into my Brawl! I know I'm a bit late, but could you do these two?
Light Suit Vertex: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19702
Pirate Trooper (Includes Dark Trooper): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20909

Are you gonna do Kyogre? SHOW US HOW HE TURNED OUT PLZ!!

Holy crap, that was fast o-o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Mariodk on October 05, 2011, 01:58:55 PM
you made the bad cell vertex to look good on that CSP
good work :D

I didn't do anything special to it, but thanks.

Quote from: Subvenrus on October 05, 2011, 02:00:36 PM
Ni-ice! These are going into my Brawl! I know I'm a bit late, but could you do these two?
Light Suit Vertex: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19702
Pirate Trooper (Includes Dark Trooper): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20909

Are you gonna do Kyogre? SHOW US HOW HE TURNED OUT PLZ!!

Shoulda told me that yesterday. And no, Kyogre didn't turn out pretty at all. You don't wanna see it.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 05, 2011, 02:10:02 PM
Holy crap, that was fast o-o

Not really, I worked on them both last night and this morning.

Quote from: Melia on October 05, 2011, 02:37:13 PM
^This o_o;

I got a few of those, i like them! :D

Thanks!


And I made this. So my old pose didn't go totally to waste.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



CSS icons for Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Samus? *bats manly eyelashes*

Quote from: SJS on October 05, 2011, 03:37:08 PMAnd I made this. So my old pose didn't go totally to waste.
I have no words. I KNEW it was the helmet... The picture looks amazing.


October 05, 2011, 04:53:06 PM #1572 Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 05:11:20 PM by Gamma Ridley
That picture is epic as hell. o_o

*steals*

We need a real helmetless Samus. Not those silly ones on Peach and Zelda. :C

Also, these CSPs turned out wonderful.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 05, 2011, 04:53:06 PM
That picture is epic as hell. o_o

*steals*

We need a real helmetless Samus. Not those silly one on peach and Zelda. :C

Also, these CSPs turned out wonderful.

Wait the next BB version, after you can make it.

Awesome job. =]
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!