SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Quote from: Mariodk on October 05, 2011, 01:58:55 PM
you made the bad cell vertex to look good on that CSP
good work :D

No. No not really. It still looks horrendous.

The Samus CSPs are the [censored] man! I love them so much. You got every single one of the ones I have, so I love you Mr. Jesse.

Quote from: SJS on October 05, 2011, 03:37:08 PM


Man, I'm not even of the Metroid series at all, but this is [censored]ing cool bro.

O.0 that's a picture is awesome.
The csp's are ok too.

holy crap, csp grew like 33% in my absence, the look incredible
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

That's so cool.
I had imagined some kind of half Zero Suit half Power Suit Samus would be cool as a CSP.

Quote from: SJS on October 05, 2011, 02:54:00 AMYou can have this pose tonight...


Or wait until tomorrow and have this minus the white jaggies

For all we know, we might not get tomorrow. So do It tonight.....Is what I could say If I posted last night.

Quote from: SJS on October 05, 2011, 03:37:08 PMKyogre didn't turn out pretty at all. You don't wanna see it.

I do. ;D

Quote from: SJS on October 05, 2011, 03:37:08 PMAnd I made this. So my old pose didn't go totally to waste.


:o :o :o Holy [censored]. HOLY, [censored]!
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


So I'm probably going to do Zero Suit Samus next. I'll share the pose stuffs once I pose stuffs.

I ca see this going one of two ways.

Happy Samus. Or. Pissed off Samus.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Pissed-off.
Brawl iz seriouz buisnez.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Samus is always so serious. I want to see her smiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile.

I've only got one problem with that helmet-less Samus pic of yours.

The head looks too big.  Seriously, it doesn't even look like it could fit in the helmet she's holding and when I imagine ZSS fitting in the suit the image I get is kinda goofy.

Also, go with pissed off Samus for the ZSS stuff.  Samus has experienced too much bad stuff in her life to be that happy.  It'd just look weird imo.

Er... were people under the impression that the Samus pic I made this morning was for CSPs?

It wasn't, I just made it for fun. I shoulda been clearer on that. But if that's what people want, it can be used for Samus/Zero Suit Samus hacks that go together or something. See, it even fits nicely in the box.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Like I said before.
Quote from: Segtendo on October 05, 2011, 11:51:08 PM
Pissed-off.
Brawl iz seriouz buisnez.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Just because Samus has experienced so much in her life doesn't mean she's physically and mentally incapable of it.

She wouldn't even be human if she couldn't smile once in a while.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302