SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Quote from: Majora on October 06, 2011, 03:47:55 PMWHY THE HELL AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT VOTED HAPPY
Cuz you iz happy Heavy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Well I'll make both and set up a poll. I haven't made anything I'm satisfied with yet though, so don't bombard me with requests just yet.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I think Zamus should be Angry/Serious. Girl is serious [censored] man, she really is. Peach is more happy, free going about life and what not. Zelda is a sexy girl with small breasts, and Zamus is the serious one, with the Falco attitude. "Don't try me".

Just saying..


Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 06, 2011, 07:19:08 PM
I think Zamus should be Angry/Serious. Girl is serious [censored] man, she really is. Peach is more happy, free going about life and what not. Zelda is a sexy girl with small breasts, and Zamus is the serious one, with the Falco attitude. "Don't try me".

Just saying..

but she has feelings...

Quote from: SmashClash on October 06, 2011, 07:29:27 PMMake her horny looking, yet serious.

Do what this guy suggested.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: jokekid on October 06, 2011, 07:57:08 PM
but she has feelings...

The only metroid game that really has her showing her feelings is metroid other M...
Other then that she generally stays stoic and doesn't show much emotion.

Quote from: SmashClash on October 06, 2011, 07:29:27 PM
Make her horny looking, yet serious.

Wat? Noooo.

I'd do that to Peach. Maybe even Zelda. But never Samus!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I am disappoint.

Make Samus happy by voting happy! D:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I finally made an angry Samus pose and added an HD gun

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



That gun is the best part of the picture.
Next to her ass.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]