SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172



I dunno, man. I have to make Jigglypuff. And Goku. And Cloud. And Sephiroth.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Again, what "kinks" need to be worked out with The Gentelady (XD Zamus)?


OMFG CLOUD AND SEPHIROTH COMING SOON W00T!!!

So. Kinks huh?

October 08, 2011, 05:51:08 PM #1639 Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 05:53:36 PM by xZedkiel
Quote from: SJS on October 05, 2011, 12:59:42 AM
No idea. I woke up yesterday and felt like making Peach. Today I felt like making Samus. It depends on what I eat.
Oh I see.. o:
*gives lasagna*
Other than that, mind if I send you a few of the recolors I made for Samus for the Other M: Project with Gamma and the others? He seems to like to forget I'm working on them too T-T.

Quote from: SJS on October 08, 2011, 04:14:42 PM
I dunno, man. I have to make Jigglypuff. And Goku. And Cloud. And Sephiroth.

That has to be the most sarcastic thing I've ever heard, coming from you lol.

Quote from: xZedkiel on October 08, 2011, 05:51:08 PM
Other than that, mind if I send you a few of the recolors I made for Samus for the Other M: Project with Gamma and the others? He seems to like to forget I'm working on them too T-T.

I don't like to forget.

It just happens. :af:

If you're finished with them, mind sending them my way as well?


And I find myself wondering if I may have the Other M Samus as well.

Back of the line, SlayerMarth. We're still waiting on our Zero Suits.

hey sjs i dont want to bother or anything but when are you going to make a new pose for toon link?(please dont put a get out frog to this commente xD)
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Subvenrus on October 08, 2011, 07:58:00 PM
And I find myself wondering if I may have the Other M Samus as well.

Back of the line, SlayerMarth. We're still waiting on our Zero Suits.
He said he was doing Pit WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before mario, luigi, samus, and zero suit.

Quote from: Subvenrus on October 08, 2011, 04:28:24 PM
Again, what "kinks" need to be worked out with The Gentelady (XD Zamus)?


OMFG CLOUD AND SEPHIROTH COMING SOON W00T!!!

So. Kinks huh?

Just kinks. Kinky kinks.

Quote from: xZedkiel on October 08, 2011, 05:51:08 PM
Oh I see.. o:
*gives lasagna*
Other than that, mind if I send you a few of the recolors I made for Samus for the Other M: Project with Gamma and the others? He seems to like to forget I'm working on them too T-T.

Sure, I'm supposed to make CSPs for the project once it's done.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 08, 2011, 06:13:05 PM
That has to be the most sarcastic thing I've ever heard, coming from you lol.

Glad somebody picked up on that, yeah?

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 08, 2011, 06:31:01 PM
Sjs, what happened to pit?

I filled it up.

Quote from: Vitinho on October 08, 2011, 08:04:24 PM
hey sjs i dont want to bother or anything but when are you going to make a new pose for toon link?(please dont put a get out frog to this commente xD)

Of course I won't use the get out frog.



Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 08, 2011, 09:11:45 PM
He said he was doing Pit WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before mario, luigi, samus, and zero suit.

I'm unpredictable. You could wake up tomorrow and see a huge batch of Jigglypuff CSPs. You never know.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Yes, it took me a whole 5 minutes
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.