SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Get Out Layton!
Perfect!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on October 08, 2011, 04:14:42 PM
I dunno, man. I have to make Jigglypuff. And Goku. And Cloud. And Sephiroth.

Goku?, Cloud? and Sephiroth?, you sir have made my day!!!!!




October 08, 2011, 11:56:21 PM #1652 Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 12:02:33 AM by 8o8 Dark
Can you put all of the CSS Icons in one folder and add it to your OP post? I have trouble going through 110 (since the OP doesn't count) pages for them.

EDIT: For CSS Icons can you do Dark Link, I want the use Dark Link and want all of the stuff to look correct. Please?
[move]rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark[/move]

October 08, 2011, 11:59:05 PM #1653 Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 12:00:34 AM by slayermarth101
Filled it up? So u aren't doing him. :oshi:

Edit:
Forget pit, Ur doing goku?!?!


thats what you said!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


I'll make Goku CSPs right after Vegeta.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Epic Cloud CSPs ahead



Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 12:24:54 AM
Epic Cloud CSPs ahead




Loving the details in these a lot. Outstanding! Although, there's something odd with his hair... =/

Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 12:24:54 AM
Epic Cloud CSPs ahead




Holy crap.
Those are the best CSPs ever man! I'm jealous :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 12:24:54 AM
Epic Cloud CSPs ahead





i....LOVE IT  :happy:

the most epic CSP I've ever seen, great job keep it up




Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 12:24:54 AM
Epic Cloud CSPs ahead





omg! that´s probably your best CSP so far, your effort and dedication are reflected in these
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

... eh....

It's ok, I guess. I think the pose is a little weird, maybe you should turn him 20 degrees to the left.

Otherwise, great job.