SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: Vitinho on October 10, 2011, 01:59:35 AM
so sj who will be the next one?i cant wait to see it  ;D

I posted 95 CSPs in the past 24 hours. Enjoy the moment, enjoy what's up there now.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 10, 2011, 02:00:16 AM
Yes SJ, I will.

I am glad  :srs:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 10, 2011, 02:04:08 AM
I posted 95 CSPs in the past 24 hours. Enjoy the moment, enjoy what's up there now.
yeah you're right sorry  :-[ you sure is a pro when it comes to CSPs and Textures dont you  :af2:?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Vitinho on October 10, 2011, 02:07:45 AM
yeah you're right sorry  :-[ you sure is a pro when it comes to CSPs and Textures dont you  :af2:?

Hah, I suppose.

Quote from: Phred on October 10, 2011, 02:10:48 AM
What's with his hair?

Dunno, it's probably genetic though.

Indexing   <- Real answer
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



I know I am late on the links, but what about Female Link? o.o?

Also. I was thinking I would make some special CSP images for Zero, representing poses from his Official Artwork.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on October 10, 2011, 02:17:11 AM
I know I am late on the links, but what about Female Link? o.o?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


^ Yeah, what he said that I was about to say
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




Quote from: SJS on October 10, 2011, 02:35:15 AMLook again
Oh. Thanks. Must've not loaded the first time or I missed it.
Good job, SJS. ;)

Icons!





And on another note, I lost my Mario and Luigi pose files D:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: songeflemy on October 10, 2011, 04:18:04 AM
Okay, great.

Now.

Make one's for Diddy Kong.

But Songe, I want to make Yoshis D:


I have two poses. A happy Yoshi throwing an egg that I didn't take from Google images.


And a really manly, pissed off Yoshi. The Yoshi your Yoshi could be like.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I love the latter.

Do dat one.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]