SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Snake's cigarettes are just as famous as he is, so whether or not he has one is of little importance to me.  I will say, though, that I prefer your CSPs over others because they're so nicely done...a cigarette sticking out of Master Chief's helmet just doesn't look good in my mind.

BUT whatever.  They're your CSPs and I'm pretty sure most of us won't complain no matter how you decide to make them :)

Now that that's over with, I have a few Snake CSP requests...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Please and thank you! :D

The cigarette won't look right on master chief or Deadpool etc. I vote no cigarette.

I never played Metal Gear, so I have no idea about Snake's tobacco habits. I've only heard something about cigarettes and lasers and assumed he smoked.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 27, 2011, 12:24:44 AMI never played Metal Gear, so I have no idea about Snake's tobacco habits. I've only heard something about cigarettes and lasers and assumed he smoked.

Then let me fill you in. In Metal Gear Solid Snake could smoke to find lasers that were otherwise invisible. In Metal Gear Solid 4 he has a stress meter as well as a health meter. In both games smoking reduces your health, but in MGS4 he can restore his health by staying put. Smoke enough and you can lower your stress levels to the point where you recover health more than you lose. Be careful however, as smoking can lead to the enemies finding you If you're hiding.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


so... im guessing request time? if so...
[spoiler]
James Bond: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2jm2gzdmjmd
Snow Leopard Camo: http://www.mediafire.com/?rb47fzwiom4yv54
Deadpool: http://www.mediafire.com/?pr61i8k5us1rk56
[move]rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark[/move]


Hate to break it to you, but I'm not really planning on doing anything CSP related for a while.

I have some personal business to take care of this weekend. I have a test in every one of my classes next week. Then I'm picking up Sonic Generations next Thursday. So yeah, busy stuff.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


why exactly?
i mean, u just make the cigarrette a layer, check it to have with, uncheck to have without... O.o

Quote from: SJS on October 27, 2011, 08:52:44 PMHate to break it to you, but I'm not really planning on doing anything CSP related for a while.

I have some personal business to take care of this weekend. I have a test in every one of my classes next week. Then I'm picking up Sonic Generations next Thursday. So yeah, busy stuff.

Oh that's too bad. Good luck with your tests and I hope you enjoy Sonic Generations.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Hi, Could you please do Spiderman csps,all kinds.Find them in the vault in a pack.

Quote from: PAVGN on October 27, 2011, 10:27:55 PM
Oh that's too bad. Good luck with your tests and I hope you enjoy Sonic Generations.

Thank you sir, I'll need plenty of luck.

Quote from: Boosos on October 30, 2011, 01:26:44 AM
Hi, Could you please do Spiderman csps,all kinds.Find them in the vault in a pack.

Sorry, but I'm not interested in making Spiderman CSPs at the moment. I'm almost positive one of my fellow CSP makers has already made them though.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 05, 2011, 08:55:51 PM #1994 Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 09:00:09 PM by Gamma Ridley
Is this what we've been missing? D:

I prefer the ZSS one without the helmet, personally.

The Ice Climbers look good, Falcon looks epic, Ganon looks awesome, etc etc.