SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


SJS! I've missed you man! Those CSP's are awesome! The Zero Suit Samus with a helmet would be perfect for Other M Samus.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]





Sonic requests?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




I'm pretty sure I've said six requests per person plenty of times before. But I do not mind saying it again.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on November 07, 2011, 12:14:07 AM
I'm pretty sure I've said six requests per person plenty of times before. But I do not mind saying it again.

Fine, then just these six:

Jonic6 by Androu1
Sonichu by Akuago220
Yakko by Dhragen
Captain Falcon Sonic by Dhragen
Original The Hedgehog by Chocoboking123
Invisible Sonic by Mewtwo2000
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: SJS on November 07, 2011, 12:14:07 AM
I'm pretty sure I've said six requests per person plenty of times before. But I do not mind saying it again.
That remind me a another puzzle.