SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


So many ties...
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Too many options I guess.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus


I think it's better to have 3 options

- Continue with the last characters (then make a poll for them)
- Revamp (poll as well)
- Requests


That way you can see what they really want.

November 12, 2011, 03:20:28 AM #2090 Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 03:34:46 AM by SJS
Quote from: Sky Grounder on November 11, 2011, 10:06:23 PM
Too many options I guess.

Too many options, so little time

Quote from: Segtendo on November 11, 2011, 10:16:13 PM

Indeed...

I see what you did there...

Quote from: Ikuto Tsukiyomi on November 11, 2011, 10:19:11 PM
I think it's better to have 3 options

- Continue with the last characters (then make a poll for them)
- Revamp (poll as well)
- Requests


That way you can see what they really want.

I like that idea, but it might take too long.


While you were busy voting, I was busy doing other things.



Battle Portraits
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Awesome job bro! But should've removed one of the swords o.o But in the words of Deadpool, Meh, doesn't matter! Dual wield Zero FTW! Thanks!

Actually, I added it. I thought Zero had two swords. Whoops!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on November 12, 2011, 03:52:51 AM
Actually, I added it. I thought Zero had two swords. Whoops!
Lol that's cause the model has two for the animations since it's a 2D fighter. ^-^

Nah, it's mainly cause he has two sword holes (whatever you call 'em) on that white box on his back. Well the two swords ain't bugging me a lick. Ain't changing it unless them OCD people gripe at me.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on November 12, 2011, 05:28:29 AM
Nah, it's mainly cause he has two sword holes (whatever you call 'em) on that white box on his back. Well the two swords ain't bugging me a lick. Ain't changing it unless them OCD people gripe at me.
He has those two sword holes because when he's facing one direction, you can't see the other because of the hair in the game. And in the game the one sword in the direction he uses it stays there, and when he's on the other side of the screen facing the other direction, the sword handle is on the other side because the animations flip directions. But I say keep it, he looks cool with two swords! But if they say remove it, remove the one blocking the helmet cause he's left handed and draws with the left. o:



November 12, 2011, 04:50:42 PM #2097 Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 04:52:44 PM by IWasAPerson
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 12, 2011, 07:58:07 AM
Inb4Velen.

Thing is though, he never complained about it on the actual TvC model. And it's cool either way with the two swords or one. Even though it is supposed to be one sword. You work with Zero long enough and you become OCD about every detail; I got to that point with the TvC model.

At any rate, the portraits are awesome! And so is the OP, and just about anything else I haven't commented on. Wow I've been out of hacking for a while...

The most gentlemanly thing to do in this situation would be to create a dual-wielding Zero PSA. :)


November 12, 2011, 07:35:07 PM #2098 Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 07:37:06 PM by SJS
A dual blade Zero PSA would be epic.

But I could have sworn I saw a picture of Zero with two sabres. Guess it was just a piece of fan art, then. And Pit's winning the poll. D=
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.