SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

tekken man looks weird, as u said urself, maybe make him another pose?

Tekkaman Blade does not interest me.

I think I'm gonna do Charizard requests next.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


November 13, 2011, 11:40:54 PM #2117 Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 11:43:35 PM by PAVGN
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: SJS on November 13, 2011, 11:01:39 PM
Tekkaman Blade does not interest me.

I think I'm gonna do Charizard requests next.

right, just suggesting, since beyond was the one who made him and ur both team partners i figured u mightve wanted to do it, but no probs here, i dont even use tekkaman...

Only PAVGN has requests? =P
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



I downloaded the Pit folder, even though I have Waluigi :P
Besides Ridley and Tyranitar, which Gamma already provided, I have this.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I just want the three recolor packs done by DragonRage because the Pokemon default team colors are terrible. 

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*&ByUser=*dragonrage*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=Character-*-Charizard&TypeAlt=Character&characterListing=Charizard

Also, when you get around to doing Ivysaur and Squirtle, should I remind you to do these again (for the other two)? The download comes in a pack with all three I believe

Hey SJS, I just realized that once you're done with the Charizard CSPs, you won't have to change the title of your thread.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


When was Rock Smash EVER as spammable as Angel Ring?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread



BPs -----------------------------\
                                                          |
                                                          |
                                                          |
                                                          |
                                                         V
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/?start=all
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


You, sir, work super fast o.o
I'll wait for the BSPs.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Quote from: Segtendo.EXE on November 14, 2011, 03:24:41 AM
You, sir, work super fast o.o
I'll wait for the BSPs.

That's because Charizard was easy. And the BPs are up now.

Quote from: xZedkiel on November 14, 2011, 03:27:24 AM
Valoo
Giratina
Silent Metal
KORL

Darn I'm too late ):

Yeah, I probably didn't wait long enough before starting. Sorry!

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 14, 2011, 03:27:55 AM
Thanks, Sj. =P

You're welcome!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.