SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on November 16, 2011, 01:57:08 AMNo, sorry. Rules are rules.

God damn It. Fine.

Protoman by Dhragen
Classic Captain Falcon by BP
SMAAAASH!! Captain Falcon by BP
Super Macho Man by Pako
Toad by BP
Ronald McDonald by Syntax Error

Ok so Ronald McDonald wasn't made by Stack Smash. But still, everything else was.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Green Master Chief
Victory BadGuy got my other 2.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Cute little Kirby. Nuff Said.

WARNING CUTE PUFFBALL DANCE PARTY
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Redpwnage795 on November 16, 2011, 03:17:56 AM
Cute little Kirby. Nuff Said.

WARNING CUTE PUFFBALL DANCE PARTY
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ok? Well when you're done dancing, feel free to post some Captain Falcon requests.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.







Would you be interested in making some Hinata csps and other misc interface Icons (besides the sound effect for the announcer call) for my import?

I'll send you a .max file so you can render a pos--
oh wait...I could do that *sideglance*
*shrug*
I'll see how my idea goes first.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 16, 2011, 12:51:26 PM
Would you be interested in making some Hinata csps and other misc interface Icons (besides the sound effect for the announcer call) for my import?

I'll send you a .max file so you can render a pos--
oh wait...I could do that *sideglance*
*shrug*
I'll see how my idea goes first.
Wat.

On-Topic, please:

I want all the Default Costumes.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 16, 2011, 12:51:26 PM
Would you be interested in making some Hinata csps and other misc interface Icons (besides the sound effect for the announcer call) for my import?

I'll send you a .max file so you can render a pos--
oh wait...I could do that *sideglance*
*shrug*
I'll see how my idea goes first.
One, he's only taking Falcon requests for this point in time...

Two, even if he was taking requests for... Whoever she's on, I don't think he would do that request anyway.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 16, 2011, 12:51:26 PM
Would you be interested in making some Hinata csps and other misc interface Icons (besides the sound effect for the announcer call) for my import?

I'll send you a .max file so you can render a pos--
oh wait...I could do that *sideglance*
*shrug*
I'll see how my idea goes first.

I'm not interested in giving Hinata her own pose, but I'll gladly make her in whatever Zelda pose I think up once I get to Zelda requests. But you can always try posing her yourself. It would be a good learning experience.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on November 16, 2011, 02:35:45 PM
I'm not interested in giving Hinata her own pose, but I'll gladly make her in whatever Zelda pose I think up once I get to Zelda requests. But you can always try posing her yourself. It would be a good learning experience.
Oh, my bad dude. ._.

I guess I was being kinda ignorant...