SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

November 16, 2011, 11:05:46 PM #2190 Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 11:08:03 PM by xZedkiel

A new Zero Suit Samus pose came to me in a dream. Now I'm not trying to make you vote for her or anything, but I'm not showing any pose previews until I do requests her. Okay, maybe I will show a preview.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on November 17, 2011, 01:22:48 AM
A new Zero Suit Samus pose came to me in a dream. Now I'm not trying to make you vote for her or anything, but I'm not showing any pose previews until I do requests her. Okay, maybe I will show a preview.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I can tell


from the look in her eyes

that



she wants me


or

shes naked or something


<_<



Samus is winning!=D
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Cool pose! :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I got a sneak peek of it the other day <.<
I love it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Nice!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread



BPs: http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/?start=all

I don't like how most of the vertex hacks came out.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Yeah, only Falcons, Joes, and Chiefs came out nice looking. And Ryu Hayabusa and Joe Musashi. :D

Eh, I was hoping for Falcon's pose to be a bit more... badass than the last one.  But, beggars can't be chosers.

Thanks.

November 19, 2011, 12:18:42 AM #2200 Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 12:22:17 AM by PAVGN
Quote from: SJS on November 18, 2011, 10:30:38 PM

Aww [censored] yeah! Here we go! Yahoo! Ahh-whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!

The rest of the non-vertex hack CSPs look good too. Also this pose make me feel like making Elvis over Captain Falcon.

So are you taking requests for Zero Suit Samus now?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on November 19, 2011, 12:18:42 AM
Aww [censored] yeah! Here we go! Yahoo! Ahh-whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!

The rest of the non-vertex hack CSPs look good too. Also this pose make me feel like making Elvis over Captain Falcon.

So are you taking requests for Zero Suit Samus now?

You should do that.

Sure.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Captain Falcon Zero Suit Samus by Pik
SMAAAASH!! Zero Suit Samus by BP
T-X by :vyse:
Zero Suit SA-X by Spire
Dark Zero Suit Samus by Syntax Error (I'll send you this one.)
Dominatrix Zero Suit Samus by Akari_Un

Pik's Action 29 package has an updated body texture for Captain Falcon Zero Suit Samus. I would like for you to use that for that hack.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Kerrigan: http://www.mediafire.com/?9zj6a2rdvgut95h
(feel free to include Nova as well, but I'm not specifically requesting her.)
Tifa: http://www.mediafire.com/?ng5wesowqegngkx
Dark Samus: http://www.mediafire.com/?vll20grp9wbg7wp
(not sure how well it'll work, but it can't hurt to ask :P)