SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

November 21, 2011, 12:22:02 AM #2220 Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 12:26:29 AM by SJS
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 20, 2011, 07:40:07 PM
No SJ. Unacceptable. You have to do everything all over.

:srs:

I didn't think you'd be able to pull it off, but these look great. =D

*steals a few*

Also, am I crazy or did nobody request Chell or Catwoman? D:

Thanks.

You're not crazy, but you should have requested them if you wanted them XD

Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 20, 2011, 07:46:15 PM
Very nice!  Even the Dark Samus import looks good.

Thanks!

You're welcome.

Quote from: Moka Akashiya on November 20, 2011, 07:46:46 PM
My texture requested? O.O
*dies*

Epic CSP's! *grabs a bunch* :D


Nobody requested it, but I made it anyway since I have done so for the last pose.

Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 20, 2011, 09:48:57 PM
My my, what a nice batch.
:af:

Thank you. Is batch some sort of newfangled street slang for boobs or something? =P

Quote from: PAVGN on November 21, 2011, 12:01:31 AM
Anyway, this is one of your best updates SJS! 68 CSPs? Aww man, If only there was one more request, then we'd have the perfect number of CSPs for a ZSS update. Also, I guess the reason It was so time consuming to do these was because with ZSS you have to manually add the eyes right?

More like what a nice [censored] right? Well there's more than one, so [censored]es would be more appropriate. Heh.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Aw man, one short D:

I always have to manually add the eyes, but I also had to manually add the gun, fix the jaggies on her hair and eyelashes, and add lighting in both BrawlBox and Photoshop.

Funny how [censored] is censored but [censored]es isn't.


Random comparison

     
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on November 21, 2011, 12:22:02 AM
Thanks.

You're not crazy, but you should have requested them if you wanted them XD

Well, it's good to know I'm not crazy. XD

Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

Quote from: SJS on November 21, 2011, 12:22:02 AM
    
Dude, you've gotten so much better.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Great OP I must say.
Skype: ASF1nk





I'm really loving that pose, Mr. SJS! ^_^

Quote from: PAVGN on November 21, 2011, 11:18:24 PM
mr. wright ur a stupid piece of [censored]. HA HA.

I see you found my other hidden image!

Quote from: Espeon on November 22, 2011, 12:13:29 AM
I'm really loving that pose, Mr. SJS! ^_^

Thank you miss!


I added my old poses to the second post. I had to rename nearly all of the intro pose CSPs XD Take a look at the numbers above each picture... that's a lot of CSPs!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Hey it's Thanksgiving. Be thankful that I'm opening up Ganondorf requests since I have nothing better to do.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


:af:
Lemme go get some.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 24, 2011, 05:11:58 PM #2231 Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 05:12:49 PM by Mariodk
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]