SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172




I'll close the requests in 10 hours. 8 AM for me. Cause there's a lot. Yeah.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


December 16, 2011, 10:02:50 AM #2464 Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 10:53:16 AM by Mariodk
normal Mario with yellow cape on his Back like as you did with SMBZ super mario (from SMBZ mario moveset)
Raccon Mario: http://www.mediafire.com/?ymrnzzyjwl1
winged cap mario: (also from SMBZ mario moveset)

got maybe more later but i dont think of more right now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



No time for BPs
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I like the first pose better, but those are great.  ;D

Mario, Banjo, Bisharp, Mr. M.

Epic.



You are awesome :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


awesome :D (the SMBZ super mario needing a white cape :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Kool THNX
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c: