SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 17, 2011, 04:27:39 PM
what about marth over rob :P
Quote from: SJS on December 17, 2011, 04:07:32 AM
R.O.B. is next.

Just to clarify, I'm taking R.O.B. requests. R.O.B. only. Textures, vertexes, and model imports that use R.O.B.'s boneset.

As in... no X over R.O.B. ports
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Segs, I think it was a joke... Or at least I hope it was. ._.

It sounded like one to me.
I was just making sure ._.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Hey.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Lol, great work, as always SJS.

Robot!

Looks epic man.

I laughed at Magnezone, and how out of place he looks. He's my favorite hack over ROB hands down, he just doesn't fit the pose at all, cause it took a drastic change to make him.

Did you ever try Beedrill when doing the CF portraits or maybe Kyogre when doing the Samus ones?

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 17, 2011, 04:27:39 PM
what about marth over rob :P
Quote from: TheMTorres29 on December 17, 2011, 04:38:18 PM
I dont even have ROB and these look good haha (Shadows over him ;D )

D=<

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on December 17, 2011, 04:41:24 PM
Definitely gonna use these.

Cause I still have ROB, and I love him.


though I do switch him out every now and then for Mokou, since it's a great, non .rel, import PSA

=D

D=<

Quote from: jokekid on December 17, 2011, 05:07:58 PM
why dont u update on the blog anymore SJS???

it was cool to not have only vertexes/imports at the LST blog

Cause it's time consuming and I don't want to bump down all the cool imports.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 17, 2011, 07:07:40 PM
And now I think I see why you don't make emerald textures... It's annoying to make them.  :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yeah, the only good way to make them is with in-game shots.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 17, 2011, 07:44:29 PM
Robot!

Looks epic man.

I laughed at Magnezone, and how out of place he looks. He's my favorite hack over ROB hands down, he just doesn't fit the pose at all, cause it took a drastic change to make him.

Did you ever try Beedrill when doing the CF portraits or maybe Kyogre when doing the Samus ones?

Beedrill yes. Kyogre no.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 17, 2011, 12:09:19 PMHey... I'm interested in those last two PAVGN. ._.

Are those gonna get a public release at some point?

Sorry for the late reply, I went back to bed after I posted my requests.

Dreamcast R.O.B.

PS2 R.O.B.

Nice job as always SJS! Can't wait for your epic R.O.B. texture and CSP to go with It. Also, the title reminds of that one Family Guy gag.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: SJS on December 17, 2011, 10:54:15 PM
=D

D=<


Just because I change PSAs, it doesn't mean the I switch CSPs.


Quote from: nova9 on December 18, 2011, 12:20:06 AM
olimar next?
inb4peoplehavecloudoverolimar
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: nova9 on December 18, 2011, 12:20:06 AM
olimar next?

I don't follow the poll anymore.

I wanna do Sheik next because of this idea I had for her and Zelda.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on December 18, 2011, 01:02:36 AMI wanna do Sheik next because of this idea I had for her and Zelda.

Does that mean we should start posting requests for her now? I want to be absolutely sure before I post them.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on December 18, 2011, 01:16:28 AM
Does that mean we should start posting requests for her now? I want to be absolutely sure before I post them.

Yes
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Can we post requests? >.>
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]