SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: JDub on December 18, 2011, 09:16:27 PM
*hears Yu-Yu Hakusho DVD menu music* Love you forever.

Also, that Zelda/Sheik combo looks rather [censored]in in game. But I assume you're not going to go out of your way to make every single possible combination, are you?

Yeah, I have that song on my Brawl menu

Yup, doing combinations for hacks would be too much trouble, so I'm just sticking with the default colors.

Quote from: jokekid on December 18, 2011, 11:31:19 PM
fi is not a spoiler, and impa is no spoiler as long as u just call her impa >.<

Well... Here's what I think of the spoiler issue...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: PAVGN on December 18, 2011, 11:37:28 PM
That&#039;s [censored]ing genius SJS. So that&#039;s why you asked If Sheik blinks yesterday.

Also, I love how Midna was requested like three times, and they were all the same one instead of this one.

Haha... thanks. Just wish CSPs would be bigger so I'd have a bigger working space.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


lol, she only has a spirit form, he clled her spirit cuz she IS a spirit...

Quote from: jokekid on December 19, 2011, 12:33:01 AM
lol, she only has a spirit form, he clled her spirit cuz she IS a spirit...

Haha... glad I was overthinking things.


I'm putting off Sheik requests until I finish Skyward Sword (didn't get a chance to start yet >_>) so I'll be able to fulfill all the request without fear of spoilers.

I'll do a Luigi revamp in the meantime (his lighting and skin tone are horrible). So I'll be doing all the existing CSPs plus whichever additional ones are wanted.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


 :af: So we can request Luigi now? :af:
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

Ah, sweet.
I wanted something like that for Zelda/Sheik but was for some reason too lazy to do it myself.
I really gotta get my SD card back out and get to putting in all these new portraits in.
I haven't touched Brawl modding at all since I started playing Skyward Sword.





I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later




Luigi's Mansion Luigi: check
Mafio Luigi: check
Layton: check
KTH's Mr. L: check
Quote: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17943
Jimmy T.: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17701
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Even without eyes New Luigi > Old Luigi



Had to remake the pose since I "lost" the original...
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.