SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

December 22, 2011, 09:31:00 PM #2610 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 09:32:30 PM by jokekid
Quote from: SJS on December 22, 2011, 03:33:46 PM
I wish it were that easy! They're already posed with bones to control their position on the trophy stand and screen. No body bones :/
but isnt it possible to do it that way?? or are the bones like the shadow models?? (real shadows, the ones in the pcs and pac files, not shadow the hedgehog)

EDIT: another way would be:

-pose the T-pose with the newest brawlbox.
-make a DAE from that model
-rig it to the boneset of the trophy (u'll only need ot rig it to one bone)
-import into brawlbox, and voila!

i hope that works

Quote from: jokekid on December 22, 2011, 09:31:00 PM
-pose the T-pose with the newest brawlbox.
-make a DAE from that model
-rig it to the boneset of the trophy (u'll only need ot rig it to one bone)
-import into brawlbox, and voila!

i hope that works

That's exactly what I'm doing.


Guess I can take Fox requests. Can't guarantee I'll get too them soon though.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I dont mean to sound like demanding or anything but can you do the Luigi battle portraits?
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:


Quote from: TheMTorres29 on December 23, 2011, 07:49:25 PM
I dont mean to sound like demanding or anything but can you do the Luigi battle portraits?

They'll be done when the time is right
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Abbi got all of my requests...
Minus this one.
Melee Fox: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14542
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Everyone else requested the stuff I use except this one
Storm Trooper Fox: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=318
I haz an art thread. Feel free to revive it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28091.0

Thanks to Star-Stella for my sig!

December 23, 2011, 08:56:47 PM #2619 Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 09:14:18 PM by Abbi.
Quote from: PAVGN on December 23, 2011, 08:32:02 PM
...Really? :srs:
..Yeah
I don't use Shadow over Sonic.
And I think Fox is a perfect fit.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi. on December 23, 2011, 08:56:47 PM
..Yeah
I don't use Shadow over Sonic.
And I think Foy is a perfect fit.

He doesn't use Fox's bones, so that's a big no-no.

December 23, 2011, 09:00:55 PM #2621 Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 09:02:09 PM by Seggy T.
u mad.
Check again: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24162

It's the assist trophy rigged to Fox's bones.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]