SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


i am very impresioned with your csps


Quote from: marp on December 24, 2011, 07:39:09 AM
i am very impresioned with your csps

I can tell by your avatar
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I am very impressed with your CSP's too.

December 26, 2011, 12:52:42 AM #2630 Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 04:48:55 AM by AndIQuote
Wow, all my preferred hacks have already been requested! Merry Christmas to me! I'm looking forward to them, SJS!

Check that...
Assault Fox (variation): http://www.mediafire.com/?ommoydow22f
Hanzo: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R120DQCO


December 26, 2011, 03:42:37 AM #2632 Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 03:44:17 AM by ssj4gohan
Stormtrooper Fox

James McCloud (by johnlcb): Seems his entry was deleted from the vault. Anyone able to provide a mirror for the CSP?


Quote from: ssj4gohan on December 26, 2011, 03:42:37 AM
James McCloud (by johnlcb): Seems his entry was deleted from the vault. Anyone able to provide a mirror for the CSP?
If you have it, you can always upload it to Mediafire or something and send it to him.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: SJS on December 19, 2011, 04:08:23 AMI'm putting off Sheik requests until I finish Skyward Sword (didn't get a chance to start yet >_>) so I'll be able to fulfill all the request without fear of spoilers.

I beat Skyward Sword, so I'll do Ghirahim among other spoilerific things for Sheik. Just sayin'.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Welcome back, SJ :vyse:

How was Xmas?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on January 02, 2012, 04:11:42 AM
Welcome back, SJ :vyse:

How was Xmas?

I played Skyward Sword all day, so I can't complain.

Have some Fi.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: ssj4gohan on December 26, 2011, 03:42:37 AM
Stormtrooper Fox

James McCloud (by johnlcb): Seems his entry was deleted from the vault. Anyone able to provide a mirror for the CSP?


I think this may be the texture you are talking about. I don't recall the author, but it is the James texture I use. Also the only request left I don't see.

James McCloud: http://www.mediafire.com/?xbsc7u9dnutngcd


People should be Doubted. Question them, Suspect them...and Look into their Hearts.