SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Nice batch, once again, SJ :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


SJS, you forgot her red outfit.

Quote from: Seggy T. on January 02, 2012, 08:24:28 PM
Nice batch, once again, SJ :af:

Thank you!

Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 02, 2012, 08:33:45 PM
SJS, you forgot her red outfit.

I believe you're mistaken.


Also, I didn't do Saki since he had weird texture issues.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Ok.

And were you still doing Fox?

Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 02, 2012, 08:45:51 PM
Ok.

And were you still doing Fox?

Of course. After that I'll probably give Link the better lighting treatment.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I [censored]n love them bro.

Got a question.

Hitmonlee head is lower than everybody, cause well, when Aafyre made the vertex out of Sheik, he removed the head, and made Hitmonlee's head, out of Sheik's head.

Therefore, it looks like that.

Question is, could you Photoshop it, I guess make his torso bigger/larger and move the head up so it's in place with the others?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 03, 2012, 04:33:48 AM
I [censored]n love them bro.

Got a question.

Hitmonlee head is lower than everybody, cause well, when Aafyre made the vertex out of Sheik, he removed the head, and made Hitmonlee's head, out of Sheik's head.

Therefore, it looks like that.

Question is, could you Photoshop it, I guess make his torso bigger/larger and move the head up so it's in place with the others?

If I do that, then the hands won't match up. Which is what I used to center most of her CSPs.




No time for bee pees now. I'm sure you understand.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Hi SJ. How are you.

Those Sheik CSPs look great.

Ok. Bye bye now.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 03, 2012, 06:24:40 AM
Hi SJ. How are you.

Those Sheik CSPs look great.

Ok. Bye bye now.

Hello Gamma. I am fine.

Thank you. That is a very kind thing to say.

Goodbye.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


lulz at the Melee Foxes.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


January 03, 2012, 03:10:44 PM #2651 Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 03:12:57 PM by SJS
Quote from: Seggy T. on January 03, 2012, 02:54:00 PM
lulz at the Melee Foxes.

They look like stuffed animals.

And I'm giving Link poses better lighting, so if there are any requests I haven't done for him speak now of forever hold your peace.

http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/?start=all
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




January 03, 2012, 04:37:41 PM #2654 Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 06:59:00 PM by AndIQuote
Red/Gold Link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/RedGoldLink.pcs

^If you could remove the shield in this CSP, that would be wonderful.

Fierce Deity Zero: http://www.mediafire.com/?1ro395w9w2l8585
Legend of Zelda Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?0igsw4yw5ghjh4f
Twilight Princess Dark Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?je2mnjedtro
Soul Calibur Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XOIBGDZB