SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

January 06, 2012, 04:29:40 AM #2670 Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 04:30:52 AM by Esperbane
Do you accept requests?  I have a texture I need a CSP for, but I don't know how to shade it.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23793
Demopan over Waluigi.  Do it for 2 refined metal.

Fantastic job as usual, SJ! I think you may have missed one of my requests, though. It's the Twilight Princess-esque Dark Link (http://www.mediafire.com/?je2mnjedtro). I completely understand if you're sick and tired of Link textures by now, though.

Quote from: Esperbane on January 06, 2012, 04:29:40 AM
Do you accept requests?  I have a texture I need a CSP for, but I don't know how to shade it.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23793
Demopan over Waluigi.  Do it for 2 refined metal.

And yes he does. Check the first page of this topic for more details.

Quote from: Esperbane on January 06, 2012, 04:29:40 AM
Do you accept requests?  I have a texture I need a CSP for, but I don't know how to shade it.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23793
Demopan over Waluigi.  Do it for 2 refined metal.

Request information and other gentlemanly goodness is located in the first post of this topic.

Quote from: AndIQuote on January 06, 2012, 04:32:13 AM
Fantastic job as usual, SJ! I think you may have missed one of my requests, though. It's the Twilight Princess-esque Dark Link (http://www.mediafire.com/?je2mnjedtro). I completely understand if you're sick and tired of Link textures by now, though.

And yes he does. Check the first page of this topic for more details.

I only remember you posting one... did you edit more in? D:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I changed it right after your post on having done several requests already. But it's not a big deal. I don't want to trouble you.

January 06, 2012, 06:25:02 AM #2674 Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 07:40:36 AM by SJS
Quote from: AndIQuote on January 06, 2012, 05:31:22 AM
I changed it right after your post on having done several requests already. But it's not a big deal. I don't want to trouble you.

I don't like to leave people hanging. Plus I should have re-read the requests to see if I missed any. I'll take care of it.


Also this.



Can't really see myself using that pose for requests though XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Those CSPs remind me I need to get to work on finishing some Zero Recolors.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

AWESOME link portraits!

Quote from: SJS on January 06, 2012, 06:25:02 AM
I don't like to leave people hanging. Plus I should have re-read the requests to see if I missed any. I'll take care of it.


Also this.



Can't really see myself using that pose for requests though XD

You are too kind, good sir. Thank you so much!

toon link's pose has to be my fav out of all, so epic and funny at the same time!
also, great job on the lighting on this one

Yeah finally a new toon link pose  :happy:
i waited some much for it now its finally gonna happen  :happy:
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome job on the Link CSPs, SJ.

Don't forget. You also have to do Weegee's BPs.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I think you made one mistake with the OoT Link. I believe there were three versions in the link I provided.

Otherwise, these are really well-done. It looks better overall mainly due to the position of the sword and shield compared to the other pose.

Quote from: Seggy T. on January 06, 2012, 05:02:24 PM
Awesome job on the Link CSPs, SJ.

Don't forget. You also have to do Weegee's BPs.

Working on it.

Quote from: Aenglaan on January 06, 2012, 07:34:48 PM
I think you made one mistake with the OoT Link. I believe there were three versions in the link I provided.

Otherwise, these are really well-done. It looks better overall mainly due to the position of the sword and shield compared to the other pose.

I made no mistake. The differences between the three versions were minor, so I felt no need to make them all.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Wow, I forgot how good you were at this. Nice work!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

January 07, 2012, 04:35:08 PM #2684 Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 04:42:00 PM by Fi
Quote from: SJS on January 06, 2012, 11:48:16 PMWorking on it. I made no mistake. The differences between the three versions were minor, so I felt no need to make them all.
Yes, it is minor, but I don't think you used my most recent version that I made. I'll have to check again, but it looks a lot like the old one.

Edit: Yeah, I checked, that's the older version SJS.