SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Luigi, Fox, and Link all have BPs...

Quote from: AndIQuote on January 06, 2012, 04:32:13 AM
Fantastic job as usual, SJ! I think you may have missed one of my requests, though. It's the Twilight Princess-esque Dark Link (http://www.mediafire.com/?je2mnjedtro). I completely understand if you're sick and tired of Link textures by now, though.

...also, I did these requests I missed...




Quote from: Fi on January 07, 2012, 04:35:08 PM
Yes, it is minor, but I don't think you used my most recent version that I made. I'll have to check again, but it looks a lot like the old one.

Edit: Yeah, I checked, that's the older version SJS.

...as well as these.



I missed a lot. Guess I've got brain problems!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Very nice.
I've been needing those BP's. :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


January 08, 2012, 03:27:17 AM #2687 Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 03:56:10 AM by PAVGN
Quote from: SJS on January 08, 2012, 03:07:25 AM

Damn, that texture hack needs a model import remake badly.

Quote from: SJS on January 08, 2012, 03:07:25 AM

Congratulations, you now have the exact same CSP as before, in a very slightly brighter shade of green. Was It worth It?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


January 08, 2012, 03:35:14 AM #2688 Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 03:39:30 AM by SJS
Just would like to take the time to say I hate where the portraits section has been moved. I couldn't even find it at first. I had to go to my bookmarks and find the section from there.

Now CSPs are just lumped under "misc." With THPs. Do people even have active THP threads? No.

I'm sure you have your organization logic, that's great and all, but I really hate where this section is placed now. It's hard to find at first.

Portraits are already under appreciated. Throwing it to nearly the bottom of the hacking section under a vague "misc" title seems like a low blow.

But I'm sure it's no big deal to anyone except me. I take CSPs too seriously. But it's the one type of hack I actually focus on >_>
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I think it should stay lumped with textures :srs:

You should bring this up in moderation. It seems weird to throw the misc. hacks together :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Well i though it was a big deal since CSPs are serious things and it is too a type of hack, so i think putting it into misc wasn't very good,anyway...
Quote from: SJS on January 08, 2012, 03:07:25 AM
Luigi, Fox, and Link all have BPs...

...also, I did these requests I missed...




...as well as these.



I missed a lot. Guess I've got brain problems!
your CSPs are awesome like ever  ;D!
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SJS on January 08, 2012, 03:35:14 AM
Just would like to take the time to say I hate where the portraits section has been moved. I couldn't even find it at first. I had to go to my bookmarks and find the section from there.

Now CSPs are just lumped under "misc." With THPs. Do people even have active THP threads? No.

I'm sure you have your organization logic, that's great and all, but I really hate where this section is placed now. It's hard to find at first.

Portraits are already under appreciated. Throwing it to nearly the bottom of the hacking section under a vague "misc" title seems like a low blow.

But I'm sure it's no big deal to anyone except me. I take CSPs too seriously. But it's the one type of hack I actually focus on >_>
As another person making CSPs, I second this.

Quote from: SJS on January 08, 2012, 03:35:14 AM
Just would like to take the time to say I hate where the portraits section has been moved. I couldn't even find it at first. I had to go to my bookmarks and find the section from there.

Now CSPs are just lumped under "misc." With THPs. Do people even have active THP threads? No.

I'm sure you have your organization logic, that's great and all, but I really hate where this section is placed now. It's hard to find at first.

Portraits are already under appreciated. Throwing it to nearly the bottom of the hacking section under a vague "misc" title seems like a low blow.

But I'm sure it's no big deal to anyone except me. I take CSPs too seriously. But it's the one type of hack I actually focus on >_>
I agree with this as well. I too make CSP's.

While I do not actively make CSPs... I agree, they take more time then normal BRSTMs even.

There should be a Menu section. Where stuff for the MENUS go, not a Misc. section, that is... Okay, I'm just going to be blunt here. Stupid. That was a stupid decision, that should be rectified.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 08, 2012, 11:48:59 AM
That was a stupid decision, that should be rectified.
CSP's should be a section of it's own, with Character Hacks as it's Parent. Just like Textures, Vertexes, Imports, etc.

Quote from: PAVGN on January 08, 2012, 03:27:17 AMCongratulations, you now have the exact same CSP as before, in a very slightly brighter shade of green. Was It worth It?
Y'know PAVGN, you really, REALLY need to learn when to just shut the hell up.  Just. Jsut shut up.

ON topic: Thank you, SJ, I think I'm actually motivated to make the recolors for that OoT Link ^^; I'll get started on that, it'll be a decent warm up for getting back to this I suppose.

I also hate where this has been moved. I mean really, this definately could have stayed with textures. I'll make sure to let administration know about this. ;)

Quote from: Fi on January 08, 2012, 09:52:28 PMI also hate where this has been moved. I mean really, this definately could have stayed with textures. I'll make sure to let administration know about this. ;)

Good luck with that. They think portraits are meaningless and useless. They're smarter than us anyway, so they don't care what the members who have to put up with this new section think.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on January 08, 2012, 10:30:14 PM
Good luck with that. They think portraits are meaningless and useless. They're smarter than us anyway, so they don't care what the members who have to put up with this new section think.
This, believe me, they will NOT listen to you, BB, Majora, Fi... Either way.

I tried, and tried, and tired, but a mule wouldn't listen. And insisted that BRSTMs are more important then CSPs, and that they were just a "convenience", and not as needed as optional music...

Sorry, I'm done ranting. SJ summed it up really quick.

January 08, 2012, 10:55:47 PM #2698 Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 10:58:09 PM by Vyse
Quote from: SJS on January 08, 2012, 10:30:14 PM
They think portraits are meaningless and useless.
I had a post I was going to make here, but if you want to complain and have us address it, you can post in Moderation instead of hiding out here in your little fort where everyone agrees with you and your opinion is never threatened.

Quote from: Vyse on January 08, 2012, 10:55:47 PM
I had a post I was going to make here, but if you want to complain and have us address it, you can post in Moderation instead of hiding out here in your little fort where everyone agrees with you and your opinion is never threatened.

I believe I already posted and explained myself in the moderation thread. I said everything I had to say there and have no desire to expand my viewpoint to closed minds any further.

But congratulations on your first post in my Gentlemanly CSP Thread.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.