SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

You rock, fellow Gentleman.
Many props to you.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on January 27, 2012, 05:40:25 AM


No BPs because that's just life.




I heard that those have BPs and they're probably here. Maybe.

So sexy, it beats weed.

Well done, fantastic :happy:

PS: Sorry for the excess, did not know, I'll consider in the future :-[
Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!

Upside Down Ike looks so funny xD.
Awesome work c:
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

I never noticed, but Pyramid Head in that pose is bad-ass.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


He once took excellent CSPs and made them excellent-er.

He is....the most interesting (gentle)man in the world.

He also made Melee Fox not derpy anymore :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


SJS your topic title is a lie!  I see no crap here!

Anyway, thanks for the CSPs.

They are sick sick! Awesome! ;D
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Epic Melee Fox CSP's are epic.


If its not too much trouble...can you do this?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23856
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

Quote from: TheMTorres29 on January 27, 2012, 11:43:19 PM
If its not too much trouble...can you do this?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23856
You should've posted when he was taking requests :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]